Author Topic: Jawa & WED Treadwell - wrong BAD part?  (Read 3650 times)

Offline DP

• Youngling
    • View Profile
Jawa & WED Treadwell - wrong BAD part?
« on: August 8, 2009, 11:58 PM »
So I was at Walmart tonight and saw one of the Jawa/WED Treadwell figs, and noticed that it had the wrong Build-a-droid part packaged with it....instead of R5-A2's body, it was a U-3PO left arm. Has anyone else seen this? Are wrongly packaged BAD parts a common thing?

Offline Jayson

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I am one with the Force and the Force is with me
    • View Profile
    • www.yakface.com
Re: Jawa & WED Treadwell - wrong BAD part?
« Reply #1 on: August 9, 2009, 12:07 AM »
So I was at Walmart tonight and saw one of the Jawa/WED Treadwell figs, and noticed that it had the wrong Build-a-droid part packaged with it....instead of R5-A2's body, it was a U-3PO left arm. Has anyone else seen this? Are wrongly packaged BAD parts a common thing?

It's not wrong. Certain figures get "carried forward" or repacked from one wave to the next and when they do, they get packed with the newest BAD part in that wave. No need to worry, unless you end up missing a previous wave's BAD part(s).
« Last Edit: August 9, 2009, 12:12 AM by Jayson »
Yakface.com Owner/Content Manager
Follow me on Twitter - @yak_face / @JediJaybird

Offline DP

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 9, 2009, 12:12 AM »

It's not wrong. Figures get "carried forward" or repacked from one wave to the next and when they do, they get packed with the newest BAD part. No need to worry, unless you end up missing a previous waves BAD parts.

well yeah, that is sort of the problem, because I need R5's body to complete him.....guess I'll have to keep looking for a Jawa that has the body with it. hmph.

of course, that also makes me wonder if there is a possibility of ordering the figure online and having a BAD part in it that you weren't expecting....

Offline Jayson

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • www.yakface.com
« Reply #3 on: August 9, 2009, 12:21 AM »
of course, that also makes me wonder if there is a possibility of ordering the figure online and having a BAD part in it that you weren't expecting....

That's most likely the case. As the figure with the new BAD parts start to ship, the original version is done being produced.

If you are in desperate need of that piece, send me a PM with your address and I'll send you an extra one of mine I have laying around.
« Last Edit: August 9, 2009, 12:21 AM by Jayson »

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 9, 2009, 12:30 AM »

Check out this resource for a guide to Droid Factory parts.  You don't necessarily need to buy the Jawa with WED droid to get that particular droid part.
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline DP

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 9, 2009, 12:41 AM »

That's most likely the case. As the figure with the new BAD parts start to ship, the original version is done being produced.

If you are in desperate need of that piece, send me a PM with your address and I'll send you an extra one of mine I have laying around.

you really have that many extra ones lying around? lol  well, I may take you up on that if I don't find one anytime soon, but I'll keep my eye out in the stores for awhile longer....you'll probably still have some i assume :)

Offline Jayson

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • www.yakface.com
« Reply #6 on: August 9, 2009, 12:53 AM »
you really have that many extra ones lying around? lol  well, I may take you up on that if I don't find one anytime soon, but I'll keep my eye out in the stores for awhile longer....you'll probably still have some i assume :)

I know I have a 2 or 3, maybe more. Just say the word and I'll send you one ASAP.

Offline P-Siddy

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 9, 2009, 12:57 AM »
"word"  ;)  >:D

Offline Jayson

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • www.yakface.com
« Reply #8 on: August 9, 2009, 01:08 AM »
"word"  ;)  >:D

Fail. Correct response is "the word"  ;D