Multimedia > Jocasta's Reading Room

The Making of: The Empire Strikes Back

<< < (2/3) > >>

R5Don4:
Just got my copy today.  Can't wait to really sit down and read it.  Call me crazy but I think these books would make fantastic dramatized movies in their own right.

Scott:
I'm about 4/5ths of the way done and have enjoyed every minute of this book.  It is amazing the basically made this whole movie in 1979, that is just mind boggling that they were able to cut everything that close.  Compared to the Prequels which basically were two years each in the making.

Also interesting the dynamics of the cast, things sure didn't seem to rosy at all with the principals. 

And my third favorite thing, David Prowse was the King of Spoilers I guess, which is why they didn't trust him with the big secret at the end. 

P-Siddy:
After listening to you (Scott) and Jeff talk about this the other night, I'm going to have to pick this and the ANH one up. I assume Jedi will come out on its anniversary since the other 2 did.

Jayson:
I have both as well and they are really great.

Brian:
I have had this since it came out, but haven't really had a chance to start in on it aside from looking at the pictures.  I'm trying to finish up a couple other things I'm reading first, but I'm definitely looking forward to it.  I really enjoyed the first one.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version