Author Topic: The LEGO Movie  (Read 5192 times)

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
The LEGO Movie
« on: August 13, 2009, 01:25 PM »
Hollywood must be running out of ideas, but clicky for more info.
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline A.J.

• Youngling
    • View Profile
Re: LEGO - The Movie
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2009, 01:32 AM »
As much as I like Lego, I don't think I would go see that movie.  :-X

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
The LEGO Movie
« Reply #2 on: February 8, 2014, 02:03 PM »
Caught The LEGO Movie yesterday. Great, great flick and an early contender for film of the year. There's even cameos by some of our favorite Star Wars characters, and I'm pretty sure they're voiced by the actual people too!
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline Mikey D

• Jedi Knight
  • Lost soul
    • View Profile
Re: The LEGO Movie
« Reply #3 on: February 8, 2014, 05:14 PM »
Caught The LEGO Movie yesterday. Great, great flick and an early contender for film of the year. There's even cameos by some of our favorite Star Wars characters, and I'm pretty sure they're voiced by the actual people too!

Lando and 3PO were, not Han.

Loved it, kid loved it and the pack theater loved it.

Looking forward to getting Metalbeard's ship to duel with the Imperial Flagship, QAR, Black Pearl and the Corsair ship.
Common sense isn't so common

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #4 on: February 8, 2014, 06:32 PM »
Went this afternoon with the boyos and we all loved it.  My only critique was that it could have used a little more humor.  I loved the end message and something any of us can take to heart...that is the awesome thing about LEGO, you can build anything you can dream of  :)

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2014, 12:26 PM »
We caught the LEGO movie yesterday, and we all loved it as well.  My daughter wanted to do nothing but build LEGOs once we got home.  In many ways it reminded me of Toy Story, as far as having that element of imagination (specifically a child's imagination) and how wonderful that can be.  Also, I want our basement to have an entire LEGO city set up in it now, wish we could afford that ;).  Looking forward to seeing it again.  Loved the cameos as well.

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2014, 01:04 PM »
We saw it yesterday and I think my wife and I enjoyed it even more than the kids.  Lots of fun/funny parts and great cameos throughout.  I loved the message at the end as well.  What a great message for kids and parents alike.  A+++
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today