Author Topic: Toyfare 2009 Fan's Choice Voting  (Read 69173 times)

Offline P-Siddy

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
Re: Toyfare 2009 Fan's Choice Voting
« Reply #60 on: October 15, 2009, 07:56 PM »
The only thing is that you can vote multiple times.  :( Jocasta Nu could conceivably win.

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #61 on: October 16, 2009, 05:32 AM »
I want a few of those but in the end had to go with Sim Aloo.
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"

Offline darth_sidious

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 17, 2009, 06:23 PM »
I'm a real fan of Jedi characters, especially females that havent been made (or need serious upgrades) - so I was hoping for Barriss Offee, but based on a Hasbro Q&A, she'll likely be released next year in a second wave of Geonosis packs. Jocasta Nu would likely not be made unless she won a vote like this, so I went with her.   ;)

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 17, 2009, 10:18 PM »
Voted for Bastilla Shan.  Wow, lots of variety in the voting so far!
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #64 on: October 20, 2009, 10:51 PM »
I think this is HILARIOUS

Dude who was orchastrating the JOCASTA NU bs is complaining about voter fraud...that is rich

Offline JACKOFTRADZE

• Jedi Knight
  • The Battle Rages On!!!
    • View Profile
    • JCKOFTRADZE Customs
« Reply #65 on: October 21, 2009, 12:16 AM »
You got to love a good old fashioned "Do as I say, not as I do" hypocrite.
My Customs & Collection Blog:
http://jackoftradze.blogspot.com/

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #66 on: October 21, 2009, 12:19 AM »
JACK, way to go calling him out on it.  I'd like to see more people over there that would be willing to do that.

It takes huge balls or utter stupidity to actually whine about voter fraud when I run out of fingers counting the number of sites he was spamming and creating sock accounts to stuff the ballot box for Jocasta Nu.  I believe that may be Webster's new definition of "Loser".
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline JACKOFTRADZE

• Jedi Knight
  • The Battle Rages On!!!
    • View Profile
    • JCKOFTRADZE Customs
« Reply #67 on: October 21, 2009, 12:51 AM »
JACK, way to go calling him out on it.  I'd like to see more people over there that would be willing to do that.

It takes huge balls or utter stupidity to actually whine about voter fraud when I run out of fingers counting the number of sites he was spamming and creating sock accounts to stuff the ballot box for Jocasta Nu.  I believe that may be Webster's new definition of "Loser".

Thanks Jesse!
(My first SW site loyalty is always JD, I am a casual Scummer who just trades there with some nice guys.) There is nothing worse to me than a hypocrite that likes to preach to others on how they should act yet exempt themselves. Seriously, I think everyone here got it and moved from the Jocasta shenanigans that went on here, we all know it happens with these polls. (If it was Ackmena I may have looked the other way, I will admit my bias for the SW Old Lady that I want made).

That post was a real steaming pile of feces, it had to be called out.

Anyway, go Dash Rendar!! The Don Johnson/Han Solo like hero that helped relaunch the line we love! He deserves an upgrade! Tell me the N64 SOTE game was not great!

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #68 on: October 21, 2009, 01:00 AM »
I just like seeing someone over at Scum that doesn't have their head in the sand, or up their ass, who will speak the truth.  Most of them are probably not even aware that he and a couple others were going around stuffing the ballot boxes of other sites for a figure I think very few actually were willing to vote for.  So it's nice eyes are being opened to the facts.

It really is lame to do that though, and then bitch about it.  That's just two-faced and wreaks of a sleazy.  I don't know him beyond this, but if I were judging...  Well, hey, this isn't exactly a positive thing here.  It's really just lame to me on a whole new level I guess...  Part of me is annoyed he tried it here I guess, which thankfully our staff was well aware of the whole time.  It wasn't exactly the most covert operation though either.  ::)
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Jabba the Slug

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 24, 2009, 11:44 PM »
The only thing is that you can vote multiple times.  :( Jocasta Nu could conceivably win.

I actually voted for Jocasta a *few* times ... ;D I voted for Plaguis too. Want him pretty bad.
"'Want to see a trick I learned at the Sith Temple? It's called "'Force Choke.'"

Offline Jabba the Slug

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 1, 2009, 08:51 PM »
When do results for the 30th-placed figure come out??  ???
"'Want to see a trick I learned at the Sith Temple? It's called "'Force Choke.'"

Offline efranks

• Jedi Knight
  • Eric Franks
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 2, 2009, 03:25 PM »
I think this is HILARIOUS

Dude who was orchastrating the JOCASTA NU bs is complaining about voter fraud...that is rich

Haha!  I just read this.  Palps is kind of a tool so it doesn't surprise me that he was floating through multiple sites trying to drum up support for his choice in this poll.  I always assume there's that type of shenanigans going on but to what level I can only guess at.  That was a point I made when I got called out on the PSWCS listserv by Mark from Yoda's News, that there had to be some ballot stuffing in the prelim but I would disreguard it since it was too hard to prove.

But I think the existence of Tzizvvt on the poll has to tell us something about how far some people will go to get a character made.

E...
"I sell the drugs that keep you people from seeing dragons at night." - Gus "Psych"

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #72 on: December 11, 2009, 09:51 AM »
Based on the latest Q&A, we should hear who won today!

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 11, 2009, 10:18 AM »
If it's Jocasta Nu we should all demand a recount.  :)
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline JACKOFTRADZE

• Jedi Knight
  • The Battle Rages On!!!
    • View Profile
    • JCKOFTRADZE Customs
« Reply #74 on: December 11, 2009, 10:32 AM »
If it's Jocasta Nu we should all demand a recount.  :)

Agreed. We should also demand a recount if the two utterly useless Naboo Queens win . Just because slots are so scarce now we cannot afford to lose any.