Community > Watto's Junk Yard

Indiana Jones 5

(1/27) > >>

Nathan:
Harrison Ford Says Fifth 'Indiana Jones' Is In 'Primary Stages'

MTV: James Bond is a franchise that's figured out how to ably switch between actors. If, in 50 years, they find another man to play Indiana Jones, would that sit all right with you?

Ford: The very simple addition of numbers would make it clear that in 50 years I will not give a sh-- at all. I will so not care.

MTV: Well what if you knew today that someone else would wear the hat one day?

Ford: Fifty years from now, they can do anything they want.

Phrubruh:
Love that hard hitting journalism from MTV. They really get to the meat of the problem.  :(

Chris M:
http://entertainment.blogs.foxnews.com/2009/09/14/harrison-ford-says-hes-ready-for-indiana-jones-5/?test=faces

Not sure how much of a story this is.  It appears the info was floated back in the summer but this is the first time I've seen it on a major networks site. 

I'm not sure how good it could be personally.  I loved the 80's ones, but KOTCS didn't sit well with me.  We can argue time period and whatnot, but I just wasn't that into the story, although I did just enjoy it just for being Indy.

Jesse James:
I still say they bunked it up by not milking the 1940's...  Indy in the OSS?  Indy running amok in the Pacific Jungles?  Indy a WW2 hero?  It'll be an era never explored I'm afraid.

Rob:
 I don't care how bad some of you hated the last one...  hope they make it, and I hope they make a 6th one after that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version