Author Topic: Major DVD Release List for Summer/Fall '03  (Read 18174 times)

Offline Jim

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: Major DVD Release List for Summer/Fall '03
« Reply #105 on: September 9, 2003, 06:28 PM »
Walmart is a ripoff on newer DVD's.  I buy all of mine at either Circuit City or Deep Discount DVD.  BTW, I just picked up "Confessions of a Dangerous Mind"  this past weekend.  Excellent. On a sidenote,  for anyone who has a BJ's store near them, you can alot of the times pick up new releases sometimes a week in advance.  

Jango Fettish

« Reply #106 on: September 9, 2003, 08:13 PM »
Well, I bought TTT at Midnight at Super Wal Mart, then the next morning it was about $14.99, so I got the difference. I know they price match ad's.

Wal Mart has been the cheapest place for 24: Season 2 yet, at $48.84. Amazon is $48.99, DDD at $51.29, Target and Circuit City have it for $54.99.

I don't normally buy from Wal Mart, but I noticed they had the cheapest price online aside from Amazon, and only this morning I came to find out they had 24: Season 2 for $48.84 at the actual store itself.

Offline Mikey D

• Jedi Knight
  • Lost soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 11, 2003, 07:53 AM »
Here's the cover art for Pirates of the Caribbean, looking to hit December 2nd, I believe.

Common sense isn't so common

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #108 on: September 14, 2003, 02:44 PM »
Due to some technical difficulties (like the fact that a certain somebody mistakenly deleted his own account here  :P), we're closing this thread down at the request of Virex, so he can start a new one (that he's able to edit) under his new account...

So please continue on with all the wonderful DVD goodness in Virex's new thread Major DVD Release List for Fall '03 - Mach 2

Word of warning...  For anyone interested, if you manage to bring up the box that says "Delete User Account" in your profile, just click NO!   ;)   :-*