Author Topic: CW "Epic Encounter" Ultimate BP  (Read 16787 times)

Offline Greg

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: CW "Epic Encounter" Ultimate BP
« Reply #30 on: September 1, 2010, 11:25 AM »
That's a pretty neat score man. The obscure, overseas items are kinda cool for some reason. I would love to see some pics of the back of the box, if you have the time.

Also, did you get the European (I think) two-pack releases? TRU had some similar sets in 2008/09, but there are some red-packaged sets that weren't released stateside. Here's one:

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
Re: CW "Epic Encounter" Ultimate BP
« Reply #31 on: September 1, 2010, 02:17 PM »
That's funny you should ask...those 2 packs they put out are literally the ONLY Clone Wars items, outside of repacked figures, I have never had any interest in purchasing. I buy plenty of other repacked items, like the Holocron Heist BP or the K-Mart exclusive Commando Clone set, but usually there is something special like a new diorama or battle card or some such thing to justify its inclusion in my collection.

Those 2 packs just never did anything for me though. I liked the exclusive ones Walmart had and bought those of course, but other than that, I just have zero interest.

As far as Euro exclusives, the only other TCW one I have of note is the "Legends of the Clone Wars" Multi-pack. (Another repack, but well-packaged and impossible to find on ebay, etc)

I'll try to snap some photos if possible...I just rearranged my whole collection the past few days so it is easy to find.
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy