Collectibles > The Vintage Collection

2010 "Vintage" Collection Wave 3 - ROTJ

(1/97) > >>

Scott:
Wooof previously confirmed is now uber confirmed...

Galactic Hunter

Wow is all I can say!

Brian:
Yeah, that looks like it could be a heck of a figure - definitely looking forward to it.  The recent Giran/Nikto figures from the ROTJ wave were outstanding I thought, and I can't wait to see more of what Hasbro can do with Jabba's goons.

evenflow:
AWESOME!!!!! Gives me hope the legacy line will continue in some way

JACKOFTRADZE:
From the sounds of it Hasbro is going to make a strong effort to get Collectors back on board Legacy next year (Sirstevesguide):

H: Many collectors simply stopped collecting last Fall and have not yet come back (if they will). We are working hard to get them back, and we think that what we have lined up next year will be our best attempt. As long as the economy is looking better, and the folks on the sidelines feel they can join the hobby again, we promise incredible satisfaction with what we have coming up.

That was the most promising Q&A in my opinion, it shows Hasbro is trying to identify the problems and make a great stride to address issues and continue the line. The rest can be found here:
http://www.sirstevesguide.com/index.php?categoryid=13&p2_articleid=1934

Jesse James:
Woof was my first ROTJ figure I bought back in the day and so I'm looking forward to him.  Another home run judging by the articulation count and accessories.  I can't wait to see how they do the skirt, because I really always felt the vintage was flawless.  Can it be improved?  Duplicated?  I'm anxious to find out.

The figure's certainly 10x better.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version