Author Topic: 2010 "Vintage" Collection Wave 3 - ROTJ  (Read 182860 times)

Offline Jabba the Slug

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: 2010 "Vintage" Collection Wave 3 - ROTJ
« Reply #240 on: September 6, 2010, 12:23 AM »
So when are these supposed to "officially" hit?
"'Want to see a trick I learned at the Sith Temple? It's called "'Force Choke.'"

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: September 6, 2010, 09:24 AM »
Early November, I believe.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Jabba the Slug

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: September 6, 2010, 01:09 PM »
Oooh, thanks, I kept getting mixed up by Hasbro's screwy slides that claimed this was wave 5 and it was due for January 2011.
"'Want to see a trick I learned at the Sith Temple? It's called "'Force Choke.'"

Offline shmashwitdaclub

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: September 6, 2010, 08:03 PM »
i still really want to see what this case assortment looks like.  it just may be the first case ever that I order...

Offline JACKOFTRADZE

• Jedi Knight
  • The Battle Rages On!!!
    • View Profile
    • JCKOFTRADZE Customs
« Reply #244 on: September 8, 2010, 02:49 PM »
I am surprised these have not appeared on preorder yet on the etailers sites. Now that Wave 2 is in ample supply and shipped I find it weird they do not have the next wave up for presale, I have been buying by the case since 2006 and this is the first time I can remember a wave only 2 months out not up for preorder (sans the summer hiatus). I will be buying at least two cases and many extras of this wave for sure. I need a lot Lukes and Gamorreans.
My Customs & Collection Blog:
http://jackoftradze.blogspot.com/

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: September 9, 2010, 10:21 AM »
I am surprised these have not appeared on preorder yet on the etailers sites. Now that Wave 2 is in ample supply and shipped I find it weird they do not have the next wave up for presale, I have been buying by the case since 2006 and this is the first time I can remember a wave only 2 months out not up for preorder (sans the summer hiatus). I will be buying at least two cases and many extras of this wave for sure. I need a lot Lukes and Gamorreans.

Yeah, I keep checking for this one as well - but haven't seen it available either.  Probably my most anticipated wave of the year, so many nice figures included.  I wonder if the wave is slightly delayed, or they just haven't gotten them up for some reason.

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: September 10, 2010, 02:16 AM »
I am surprised these have not appeared on preorder yet on the etailers sites. Now that Wave 2 is in ample supply and shipped I find it weird they do not have the next wave up for presale...

AMPLE SUPPLY?

I haven't seen one bit of the ROTS wave yet, and mind you I don't live in the sticks.  NATIONAL DISTRIBUTION of a wave takes a little bit of time.  And based on Hasbro's comments at both Comic Con and CV, it sounds like they're scrambling internally to get the ROTJ wave to market.
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline Jayson

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I am one with the Force and the Force is with me
    • View Profile
    • www.yakface.com
« Reply #247 on: September 29, 2010, 04:47 PM »
BBTS has 2 ROTJ wave assortments up for pre-order. One includes 2 Gammorean Guards, the other, 2 Rebel Commandos. Nice.  8)
« Last Edit: September 29, 2010, 04:50 PM by Jayson »
Yakface.com Owner/Content Manager
Follow me on Twitter - @yak_face / @JediJaybird

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #248 on: September 29, 2010, 05:28 PM »
Where's Yoda?   

We knew Wedge was getting pushed back, but I thought Yoda was supposed to be in this wave too...
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline JACKOFTRADZE

• Jedi Knight
  • The Battle Rages On!!!
    • View Profile
    • JCKOFTRADZE Customs
« Reply #249 on: September 29, 2010, 05:58 PM »
AMPLE SUPPLY?

I haven't seen one bit of the ROTS wave yet, and mind you I don't live in the sticks.  NATIONAL DISTRIBUTION of a wave takes a little bit of time.  And based on Hasbro's comments at both Comic Con and CV, it sounds like they're scrambling internally to get the ROTJ wave to market.

They are all over the Chicago area so here they are in ample supply. I see them everywhere, the only one that seems harder to track down is Cody.

BBTS has 2 ROTJ wave assortments up for pre-order. One includes 2 Gammorean Guards, the other, 2 Rebel Commandos. Nice.  8)

I bought a case of each plus extra Gammorean. Lukes and Rebels. I cannot wait for this wave. I only hope they place the ugly batch numbers in more discreet locations. I am concerned about this.
My Customs & Collection Blog:
http://jackoftradze.blogspot.com/

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #250 on: September 29, 2010, 08:18 PM »
Nice to see these up for pre-order now finally.  I can't wait for that Rebel and Gam Guard...  And Ackbar, and Luke and and and...  *sigh*  Well suffice it to say I'm pretty geeked for this wave.  I'm hoping for a good number of Rebels and Gam Guards though.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: September 29, 2010, 08:34 PM »
AMPLE SUPPLY?

I haven't seen one bit of the ROTS wave yet, and mind you I don't live in the sticks.  NATIONAL DISTRIBUTION of a wave takes a little bit of time.  And based on Hasbro's comments at both Comic Con and CV, it sounds like they're scrambling internally to get the ROTJ wave to market.

They are all over the Chicago area so here they are in ample supply. I see them everywhere, the only one that seems harder to track down is Cody.

A couple of weeks can make a significant difference.  I've seen the ROTS wave at WalMart in quantity within the past week.  But it's only dribs and drabs at TRU.  And I haven't seen it at all at Target.

It's definitely remarkable that the preorders are finally starting for the ROTS wave.  EE is starting to list this wave as well.  The delivery dates are putting it out in November.  If Hasbro can hold to that schedule there is a CHANCE that wave 4 MIGHT get out before the holidays.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2010, 08:38 PM by Nicklab »
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline Jabba the Slug

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: September 29, 2010, 10:16 PM »
I too haven't seen any ROTS figures. Makes me worry for the ROTJ wave in my local area, and, if this keeps up, the AOTC wave will be doomed. :-\

Offline Matt R.

• Jedi Padawan
  • I got nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: September 30, 2010, 04:52 AM »
In my area walmart and TRU are getting plenty of ROTS wave (I have actually seen all of the ugh foil cards), but Target isn't, I hope that target skips the ROTS wave and go right to ROTJ.

Offline shmashwitdaclub

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: September 30, 2010, 08:46 AM »
I popped in the RS forums this morning before leaving for work and saw a post from Curto where I believe he said the EE is going to have 11 different assortments of the ROTJ wave...   :o    definitly due to the scrambling on Hasbro's part to move out Yoda and Wedge imo.

also, I am hoping EE puts these up for preorder today.  I remember reading a while back that there is a $5 off coupon that ends today - the code is "Rebelscum"

today just may be the day that I make me first order for an entire case of SW figures.

edit:  EE has them up.  Rev 4 has the 2 Gams.  I am currently scouring the internet for a code better then $5 off - which is merely a wash with BBTS as EE is charging more for shipping than BBTS
« Last Edit: September 30, 2010, 09:28 AM by shmashwitdaclub »