Community > Celebration V: Orlando

Celebration V Orlando Florida August 12th-15th, 2010

(1/11) > >>

DSJ™:

So it's official, Celebration V will be in Orlando, Florida.

Star Wars Celebration V - Aug. 12-15, 2010 Orange County Convention Center

Star Wars Celebration V will take place August 12 - 15, 2010, commemorating the 30th Anniversary of The Empire Strikes Back, celebrating the continuing televised adventures of the animated Star Wars: The Clone Wars, and looking forward to exciting new Star Wars projects to come.

Thursday, August 12, 2010   10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Friday, August 13, 2010   10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Saturday, August 14, 2010   10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sunday, August 15, 2010   10:00 AM - 5:00 PM  

Ticketing, pricing, and exhibitor information follows:

Tickets will be available starting Thursday, Dec. 10th via www.starwarscelebration.com. Pre-sale Adult Four-Day Passes are $120; Kids Four-Day Passes are $50; pre-sale Thursday, Friday, and Sunday Passes are $45; Saturday Passes are $50; and Kids One-Day Passes are $25. Children under six years old are admitted free.

Limited VIP Packages are expected to be available in early 2010, with details to be announced on the website. Single or Four-Day Passes already purchased can be upgraded to VIP status as long as supplies last!

Special hotel rates and other travel information will be announced on the website.

Morgbug:
No thanks.

DSJ™:

--- Quote from: Morgbug on December  3, 2009, 02:07 PM ---No thanks.
--- End quote ---

***** #1.   :P

I know of others so speak up & post if you can go or not. 

As for myself, my flight is free (Air Miles) so all I need money for the room & spending money. Wait! I have that already.   :-*

JedioftheNorth:
I am going for sure, going to be awesome as always.

Jesse James:
Probably not...   :-\  If it's not reasonable driving distance I'm not likely to attend.  I probably can't justify the airfare and stuff.  I've got to look into flight options first, but I'm not hopeful at this point.  Not my personal favorite option...  I've been to Orlando and besides Disney World (which is sort of self-contained) I just didn't care for it down there.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version