Collectibles > The Clone Wars '08-'13

CW Separatist Droid Gunship

(1/9) > >>

Jesse James:
We've got a much larger, and more detailed gallery of the prototypes posted on our front page...  Feel free to check them out:

Clicky to check it out.

Same with the Swamp Speeder, I figure the Separatist Gunship Proto can reside here for a while...

This item, while neat I'm sure, isn't as high on my wishlist and I'm not counting on a good scale with it.  It looks hyper detailed though, seems to have a couple cool features to it...  I'm sure folks wanting this piece of Sep hardware are going to be ecstatic!

McMetal:
Am I the only one who thinks this is going to show up in the TCW line? It is mega cool either way, but this seems like something we are likely to see on the show this season at some point.

Pete_Fett:

--- Quote from: McMetal on December  5, 2009, 07:29 PM ---Am I the only one who thinks this is going to show up in the TCW line? It is mega cool either way, but this seems like something we are likely to see on the show this season at some point.

--- End quote ---

I agree - I think they'll put the Droid Gunship and the Swamp Speeder both in the Clone Wars line.

In the grand scheme of things, since they ship Legacy Vehicles with Clone Wars Vehicles, it really doesn't matter.

Jesse James:
Yeah, it's more our board's cleanliness more than anything, but I figure anything realistic looking can chill here for now...  :)  Nobody said I was good at keeping the boards clean either though.  I probably shouldn't even had the power to remove stuff because I tend to goof up.

Greg:
I'm very excited about this. Hopefully this isn't something that was scrapped. I've liked the saucer design since seeing this ship in the Battlefront games.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version