Multimedia > The Wookiee Arcade

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II !

<< < (2/13) > >>

Pete_Fett:
While I will gladly buy this game since I loved the first one.

I have to wonder if a sequel in some way cheapens the "light side" ending of the first game. The whole point was that Starkiller sacrificed himself so that the Rebellion could be born.

I almost wish they had made the sequel about Maris Brood and Rahm Kota instead - both of them are alive at the end of TFU and nowhere to be found in the OT.

Matt_Fury:
I'll pick it up....I liked the first game well enough.

I'm curious how the secret apprentice is still alive though.

Jesse James:
It looks nice in the trailer...  or interesting at least.  I didn't think FU was that revolutionary as far as gaming goes but it's fun enough so I'll check this out probably on sale.

EpicGon:
I hope the pc version  of TFU will come with an open duel mode of characters, also the hsitoric misions.

As a continuation of the first parts most combos, force powers and abbilities must be taken for granted in the character.

I wonder if they launch a force unleashed saga after rotj, when Luke is a full Jedi Knight capable of defeating any sith. :)

Lestat:

--- Quote from: Pete_Fett on December 14, 2009, 06:18 PM ---While I will gladly buy this game since I loved the first one.

I have to wonder if a sequel in some way cheapens the "light side" ending of the first game. The whole point was that Starkiller sacrificed himself so that the Rebellion could be born.

I almost wish they had made the sequel about Maris Brood and Rahm Kota instead - both of them are alive at the end of TFU and nowhere to be found in the OT.

--- End quote ---

I agree that the way that the first game ended really suggests they should move on with another character. I think that the next game should be Force Unleashed: Dark Empire. It could be an expansion of the DE series and you could be Dark Luke.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version