Community > Other Toy Lines

Marauder Gun-Runners (Accessories, Weapons, Stands & More)

(1/4) > >>

Jesse James:
I'm a HUGE fan of Marauder Gun-Runners store of accessories and gear for all things 1:18 scale/3.75".  They've created some cool sci-fi and clearly Star Wars-rooted weaponry in the past, and they're taking their line of accessories a step further by introducing a new system of stands for 3.75" Action Figures.

Just a little synopsis real fast, they do all injection-molded plastic accessories on their site, so you're getting a pretty high quality and durable item when you order.  Their guns often feature movable parts like stocks, removable clips, bipods, etc.  The detail is pretty insane too with some of the weapons, which feature removable grips, lights, secondary weapons, and ammo clips.  That's serious detailing in this scale!

This post is largely to promote their new Interlocking Display System (I.D.S.) of stands though, and eventual future products.

Marauder Gun-Runners recently sent me a set of their I.D.S. to review and get a feel for how the system works, and what benefits or drawbacks it has, and then share that with our readers here at Jedi Defender.  

(Clicky Images to Read Review!)

Overall, color me impressed!  I found the system pretty versatile and actually was most impressed by how it made moving large groups of figures easier.  The semi-glossy black surface is ideal for Starship or Death Star-ish looking hallway floors too.  More colors may be coming, but I'm not sure on that.  The stands are easily customized though if you wanted unique bases for your figures.  

I'm hoping to pick up a couple more sets soon as these work well for my vintage Star Wars and I'm about to get my loose figure collection set up into a new shelf I built, so it's the ideal time to crack and buy some stands!

Thanks for reading, and share your thoughts on the I.D.S. stands if you'd like!

Sprry75:
I'll just chime in and second the overall awesomeness of Marauders.  I love their stuff.

efranks:
Those stands look really interesting.  I like the fact that you can get so many figures in such a small area.  Even if you aren't looking to display everything as a unit in formation, it would be fine for a normal display of all your BDs or Troopers, even the Jedi or pilots.

The price isn't bad but that initial investment would always be big if you're looking to replace all existing stands.  I think if picked any of these up I'd look to buy them for my Trooper sqads only and then use the stands I already have for the rest.

E...

jedi_master_sal:
I haven't been to that site in awhile. Anyone got a link?

Jesse James:
A brief update.

I spoke with the owner, and clear stands are on the way as well, as there was an overwhelming demand for clear...  Just a heads up for those who were hoping for this and thinking of ordering. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version