Author Topic: Imperial AT-AT  (Read 150524 times)

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Re: Imperial AT-AT
« Reply #300 on: June 28, 2010, 03:56 PM »
I never care...  Ausies get a lot of things early I've noticed.  Good for them.  I have a Dak and AT-AT Commander already...  I'm pretty content to sit around and wait for the rest of it to hit.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline poodachoo

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: June 29, 2010, 12:26 AM »
we may get things early but i never saw the legacy AT-ST here i had to get 1 from ebay.
still no AT-ST here.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2010, 12:27 AM by poodachoo »

Offline Jabba the Slug

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: June 29, 2010, 01:35 AM »
Just wondering, but how much will this go for again? I'm deciding whether or not I should buy it. I want this very much, but I can't go too far beyond my budget!
"'Want to see a trick I learned at the Sith Temple? It's called "'Force Choke.'"

Offline Jibba

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: June 29, 2010, 05:34 AM »
I never care...  Ausies get a lot of things early I've noticed.  Good for them.  I have a Dak and AT-AT Commander already...  I'm pretty content to sit around and wait for the rest of it to hit.

I beg to differ. We haven't had anything before the US in a VERY long time. Last time I remember was a couple of years or so ago, and even then it was just role play stuff...

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: June 29, 2010, 11:24 AM »
Just wondering, but how much will this go for again? I'm deciding whether or not I should buy it. I want this very much, but I can't go too far beyond my budget!

$99.99 at most retailers.

As for the wait, it can be a bit of a tease when other collectors are getting stuff first, but hey - if someone wants it early THAT bad, they can pay more. 

My real problem is with actual distribution, not when someone finds new figures a few weeks before someone else does.

Offline Keonobi

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: June 29, 2010, 12:30 PM »

As for the wait, it can be a bit of a tease when other collectors are getting stuff first, but hey - if someone wants it early THAT bad, they can pay more. 

My real problem is with actual distribution, not when someone finds new figures a few weeks before someone else does.

Agreed.  Especially in today's marketplace of mega-retailers, we "should" be able to find the same products everywhere.  That'll never happen, but its how Target, Walmart and TRU (atleast) should operate.
I am not the Stig

Offline Greg

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: June 29, 2010, 02:07 PM »
The more pics of this bad boy that I see, the more excited I get. I'm planning to buy one at full price, and hopefully score a second on sale or clearance. The troop bay looks like it has a ton of fun features, and would make a great background for posing figures or shooting photonovels or whatever.

Offline Greg

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: June 29, 2010, 02:14 PM »
It looks like Hasbrotoyshop.com has the Big AT-AT up for pre-order. So if you're confident that your local stores won't have them, or you just need to pay $20 for shipping plus tax, then this might be your best route!

Offline Jayson

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I am one with the Force and the Force is with me
    • View Profile
    • www.yakface.com
« Reply #308 on: July 1, 2010, 04:26 PM »
In-stock at shipping currently from Amazon.
Yakface.com Owner/Content Manager
Follow me on Twitter - @yak_face / @JediJaybird

Offline 501ST

• Jedi Initiate
  • Deus Ex Machina
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: July 2, 2010, 02:27 AM »

I beg to differ. We haven't had anything before the US in a VERY long time. Last time I remember was a couple of years or so ago, and even then it was just role play stuff...

X2
A bank is a place that will lend you money if you can prove that you don't need it.

Bob Hope

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #310 on: July 2, 2010, 03:31 AM »
I dunno about that guys, I think I recall CW 2008 stuff leaking out in Ausie land first.  Maybe not en masse, but I seem to recall it surfacing there before here.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: July 2, 2010, 09:36 AM »

Yes, but ships in about a month.  :P
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline 501ST

• Jedi Initiate
  • Deus Ex Machina
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: July 2, 2010, 12:40 PM »
I dunno about that guys, I think I recall CW 2008 stuff leaking out in Ausie land first.  Maybe not en masse, but I seem to recall it surfacing there before here.

Even if that is correct it would be the 'get a lot of things early' part I would not agree with.
A bank is a place that will lend you money if you can prove that you don't need it.

Bob Hope

Offline Jayson

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I am one with the Force and the Force is with me
    • View Profile
    • www.yakface.com
« Reply #313 on: July 2, 2010, 01:07 PM »

Yes, but ships in about a month.  :P

Yesterday it said 2-3 days.  ;)
Yakface.com Owner/Content Manager
Follow me on Twitter - @yak_face / @JediJaybird

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #314 on: July 7, 2010, 10:30 PM »
Oh mamma.  The FedEx delivery man dropped off a nice surprise for me tonight.   ;D

This new AT-AT is so, so, so, so so sweet.  It's big, it's fun, it holds a ton of figures.  I've been goofing around with it for well over an hour and I still can't believe how awesome it is to finally have one in my hands after basically lusting after one ever since I saw it in-person at Toy Fair.

Thank you Hasbro for making this fantastic toy.   8)
« Last Edit: July 8, 2010, 12:27 AM by Jeff »
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender