Author Topic: Star Wars Movie Spin-Offs?  (Read 1539 times)

Offline R5Don4

• Jedi Initiate
  • just ignore this *******
    • View Profile
Re: Star Wars Movie Spin-Offs?
« Reply #45 on: February 11, 2014, 08:45 AM »
That sounds great.  I would find it immensely amusing if Disney went back and undid George's irritating revisionist improvements and tweaks.  Clone voice Boba, scrap the SE Max Rebo band, Darth's Noooooo, etc.

Offline P-Siddy

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 11, 2014, 11:27 AM »
I always wondered why would Boba Fett's voice need to sound like Jango's/clone's voice?  Since he is pretty badass, perhaps he suffered some damage to the vocal cords during some scuffle that almost cost him his life?  Or he smoked?  Or maybe some ailment, or maybe because he didn't have the restrictions that the clone troopers had...
« Last Edit: February 11, 2014, 11:28 AM by P-Siddy »

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Everyone is ignorant, but on different subjects.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 11, 2014, 03:21 PM »
That sounds great.  I would find it immensely amusing if Disney went back and undid George's irritating revisionist improvements and tweaks.  Clone voice Boba, scrap the SE Max Rebo band, Darth's Noooooo, etc.

Revisions on revisions eh?  I like it.
"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason. " -Jack Handey

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi Master
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
« Reply #48 on: February 13, 2014, 03:52 PM »
I'm hoping beyond hope that they Hire Adywan (of Star Wars: Revisited fame) to handle all things previously released.
Peacekeeper, when it absolutely, positively has to be nuked in 30 minutes or less.  Or the next nuke's free!

Offline Qui-Gon Jim

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 14, 2014, 12:21 PM »
I have often said that there is a vast pool of fan talent that they could easily tap into.  This is a great idea, at least from a perspective of input.

It blows my mind when these big companies get things so wrong when there would be thousands of nerds willing to churn out better products for little investment.  Think Transformers, DC movies, etc. etc.

Tap into those that love the product.  Emotional investment can produce dividends.