Author Topic: Clone Wars Wave 14 (aka Fall 2010 Wave 1)  (Read 14884 times)

Offline Jabba the Slug

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: Clone Wars Wave 14 (aka Fall 2010 Wave 1)
« Reply #45 on: August 24, 2010, 02:32 AM »
Saw all of this wave today, except Mr. Viszla. I was terribly impressed by Aurra Sing. There was an overly-healthy supply of Mando Guards, and I have a feeling those won't go too fast. I hope I'm wrong, because with this relaunch I hope my local Target doesn't get caught behind so early because of damn pegwarmers. This is the point for all retail stores to start 100% fresh and burn all of those leftovers they had.
"'Want to see a trick I learned at the Sith Temple? It's called "'Force Choke.'"

Offline Jabba the Slug

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: Clone Wars Wave 14 (aka Fall 2010 Wave 1)
« Reply #46 on: September 18, 2010, 08:52 PM »
I only had enough money to buy one figure today, so I was tied between Grievous and Aurra. Eventually chose Grievous since he had more accessories and what-not.

No other TCW waves past this one have shown up so far - hope to see them soon.

Viszla is the most popular by far, I haven't seen him at all. Next I would say is Grievous, then Aurra Sing, then Mando Guard. I'm shocked Aurra isn't one of the first to go, especially because she's such a cool character and well-done figure. If anything, there's an over-abundance of her.
"'Want to see a trick I learned at the Sith Temple? It's called "'Force Choke.'"