Community > The Bullpen

Iron Man 2 Toys

(1/81) > >>

Brian:
For those interested, it looks like Hasbro announced its line of Iron Man 2 products today.  More info and pics at the linky.

JediJman:
Wow, very cool lineup of basic figs.  Interesting to note that there is a Movie Series line and a Comic Series line...I wonder if they will ship in different assortments.  I'll definitely grab most of the IM figs.  My only complaint is the lack of non-armored characters.  It would be nice to get Tony in a business suit, Fury, Potts, Black Widow, etc, (I think BW is coming in the Universe assortment though).  thanks for the link Brian!

jedi_master_sal:

--- Quote from: JediJman on January 27, 2010, 10:26 AM ---Wow, very cool lineup of basic figs.  Interesting to note that there is a Movie Series line and a Comic Series line...I wonder if they will ship in different assortments.  I'll definitely grab most of the IM figs.  My only complaint is the lack of non-armored characters.  It would be nice to get Tony in a business suit, Fury, Potts, Black Widow, etc, (I think BW is coming in the Universe assortment though).  thanks for the link Brian!

--- End quote ---

Yeah, I agree. This is a great looking line. I dig the Deep Dive armor and am very glad to see Crimson Dynamo. Whew, and War Machine, sweet! (Though I still don't like Don Cheadle replacing Terrence Howard.)

Anytime I can get Scarlett Johanssen! Er, Black Widow, lol.

I agree there should be at least a few non-armored characters. Col. Rhodey would have bene nice. BUt not the Don Cheadle version. So if they make Rhodey, I hope they'll consider making the original one as well, since they'd likely make the Cheadle version first. And what about Jeff Bridges? lol

shmashwitdaclub:
I picked some of these up from TRU last night for $6.99.  So far I nabbed the following:

Crimson Dynamo
Mark I
Mark II
Mark III
Iron Monger (not sure if I am keeping due to size)
Power Assault Armor Iron Man
Hypersonic Armor Iron Man

I didn't see War Machine or Deep Dive (on the fence with that one) - someone beat me to it.  I left a bunch of the Stealth, Classic Armor, and Original Iron Man hanging.

I recall hearing about coupons packed in with these figures (I haven't opened any of mine yet  - and don't plan on it for some time) - iirc they sounded similar to how the clone cash worked.  Anyone have anymore info on this?

Dressel Rebel:
I haven't heard about the coupons.

In this wave I'm really only interested in Mark I and War Machine.

As far as Iron Monger goes, it's a nice looking figure, but actually the 6" Iron Monger is the correct scale up against a 3 3/4" scale Iron Man.  That's how I have mine displayed and it looks awesome.

As you can see, Hasbro's 3 3/4" Iron Monger would be embarassingly small when displayed with the Marvel Universe figures.  It's good to put somewhere else, like a desk that has no other 3 3/4" around.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version