Author Topic: 12" Cad Bane?  (Read 2479 times)

Offline Darth Gamboa

• Jedi Initiate
  • "Aren't you a little fat to be a stormtrooper?"
    • View Profile
12" Cad Bane?
« on: March 2, 2010, 02:19 PM »
I was going over some Sideshow QnA's from early December, and the question was asked; "...is there any chance for a 12-inch Cad Bane...?"

Well the answer was kind of odd; "We have a semi-clever idea to bring him to a product sooner than later, but we're going to take our time to get a real meaty Cad Bane figure worked out..."

What do you make of that? I have an Idea. Cad Bane is a very unique character with a complicated outfit and tons of accessories. But there was one scene in Children of the Force where he had none of that, the scene where he disguised himself as a clonetrooper to make his escape. More exactly he was in Trooper Denal's armor.

Well Sideshow already has their Phase I clonetrooper armor all ready to go, I think it would be "semi-clever" to make a Cad Bane head attach it to the body and call it "Cad bane in Disguise!" If they included Denals uniquely painted helmet (with Macrobinoculars...) that would make it better! Of course if they included the trooper backpack and Jedi Holochron that would be "semi-genious".
...of the Fifth Southside Tactical Marching Squadron

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
Re: 12" Cad Bane?
« Reply #1 on: March 7, 2010, 08:19 PM »
Seems like a logical way for them to get people to double dip.
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"

Offline EpicGon

• Jedi Padawan
  • The life so short, the craft so large to learn.
    • View Profile
Re: 12" Cad Bane?
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2010, 12:04 AM »
For sideshow it would be convenient to produce Clone Wars characters in realistic style like 12 inches Captain Rex.