Author Topic: Wal-Mart Clone Wars Kit Fisto Jedi Starfighter  (Read 7212 times)

Offline Darby

• Jedi Knight
  • I'm not with that guy
    • View Profile
    • darbyharn.com
Re: Wal-Mart Clone Wars Kit Fisto Jedi Starfighter
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2010, 11:34 AM »
I saw this as well and didn't give it a second look.

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2010, 02:18 PM »
Drove all over town, hit at least ten Walmarts - not a single one had ANY of these.

Sounds like there's plenty of them where people don't need or want them.

Jabba Part Two?
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2010, 03:17 PM »
I certainly hope not - I have not seen this yet myself. I was hoping that I would also find the DVD 2-packs and Kit Fisto's fighter this week to put myself "off the hunt" for a little while, but alas no such luck.

I hope the remaining WalMart exclusives aren't only going to be shipped to "Selected Stores" so I have to go through the same bullsh*t I had to go through just to get a Jabba.
Peter

Letting my collecting OCD get the better of me on a DAILY basis... and loving EVERY minute of it!

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2010, 11:07 PM »
I certainly hope not - I have not seen this yet myself. I was hoping that I would also find the DVD 2-packs and Kit Fisto's fighter this week to put myself "off the hunt" for a little while, but alas no such luck.

I hope the remaining WalMart exclusives aren't only going to be shipped to "Selected Stores" so I have to go through the same bullsh*t I had to go through just to get a Jabba.

Yeah, I am in the exact same boat...I hit about 6 different stores again today and no sign of this anywhere, nor the Malevolence packs. Closest thing I saw was a planogram sheet taped up at one Wally with 2 locations listed for SW Starfighter vehicle, but they had yet to start the reset so who knows.

What bugs me is the thing isn't even listed on their website anywhere yet, so you can't even see what stores it might be at or do site to store shipping or anything like that.

By contrast, Target has had their exclusives up on their site since last week I believe to coincide with the general release.

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2010, 02:56 PM »
Well, the WalMart where I found this and the Malevolance 2-packs was not on the list of "selected stores" that stocked Jabba's throne.

So hopefully, the repaint/repack exclusives will be a lot easier to come by.

Now that I have those releases out of the way, I think I'm down to just the TIE Bomber for WalMart exclusives.

I wouldn't be surprised to stumble on that later this week or early next week.
Peter

Letting my collecting OCD get the better of me on a DAILY basis... and loving EVERY minute of it!

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2010, 04:33 PM »

Sounds like there's plenty of them where people don't need or want them.

Jabba Part Two?

Given there are boatloads of these things in Canada the answer would be yes, that is the case.  I've been seeing them for a couple of weeks now and JesseV is reporting even finding it on clearance already, but I think that's just his local store screwing up because they are full price around here. 
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2010, 04:59 PM »
I've just stumbled across a few this week, one at a Jabba store and one at a non-Jabba store.  ???

Very happy to have this out of the way...no more trips to Walmart is always good.