Author Topic: Earth's Mightiest Heroes  (Read 498 times)

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Earth's Mightiest Heroes
« on: June 5, 2011, 03:03 PM »
I've been toying with the idea of picking up a set of MU Avengers

#1 I'd prefer them to be in the styling of the 70's and 80's concentrating on those teams
#2 I'd prefer them to be in their Avengers garb
#3 I don't know who has even been released

So, I'll list off my critical members (in no real order)...maybe someone would be so kind as list what I am looking for as well as maybe a few I didn't list (like Ms Marvel)

Captain America
Iron Man
Black Panther
Scarlet Witch
Ant Man
Giant Man
Wonder Man
She Hulk
Black Knight
Captain Marvel/Photon
Moon Knight

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
Re: Earth's Mightiest Heroes
« Reply #1 on: June 6, 2011, 10:11 AM »
I'm probably not the right guy to help on what's what in the MU collection, but I can tell you that Vision is ridiculously expensive right now in a non-phasing form.  The phasing Vision, reputedly the variant, is much more common and can be had for $10-12 on ebay.  The regular is in a revision case from EE and maybe some of your other wants are in that case pack, but it was backordered the last time I checked. 

I don't think the following have been made, but others can correct me:
Scarlet Witch
Star Fox

I don't think Wasp has been made in a full size figure as yet either. 

Hawkeye has two versions - single carded dark Hawkeye and in a comic pack.  Depends what you want.  I have both, don't need both so if you don't care I can check what I prefer and you can have the other. 

The rest, except for Giant Man have been single carded I think (Wonder Man is only coming in the two pack some time down the line but with Quicksilver, so that's nice).  The Giant Man was in a two pack that was an exclusive I think. 

Now someone can come in and correct my errors.
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.