Community > Joe Defender

Hasbro GI Joe Q&A

<< < (12/12)

Sprry75:
After breaking out the USS Flagg for the SDCC display, what other goodies do the Hasbro folks get to pull out of archives and play with? Do they have one of everything, boxed and loose, in some kind of museum in Pawtucket or wherever? Basically, what else do they have from the old days, where is it all kept, when do they get to use it and for what, and when might we be able to see something like that again?

Jesse James:
Whoops, forgot to update in here...

Clicky GIJ's Head!

The latest Q&A is back and we got all 3 questions answered.  Kind of nice when that happens.  Enjoy!

Jesse James:
A new round of Q&A posted...

Click Here To Read!

I'll say now that, due to my hectic schedule, I didn't get a set of questions in for sure for the next round.  Things were busy with me the last several months, and my phones reminder didn't exactly remind me.  ::)  Sorry about that guys.

efranks:
On that first question, it seems from what was shown at NYCC we're going to get decent accessories at least through the final wave of 30th/Renegades figures.  I think the only one that changed at all was the Snake Eyes that's out now.  He was shown at the GI Joe Convention with the accessories from the comic pack that were included with SE and the Hard Master.  That's missing from the actual release.

Oh, and Scarlett was shown with some accessories at the Joe con but they weren't with her at SDCC or NYCC.  I'm not sure if Hasbro has said anything about that, or if they've been asked, but it would seem odd to take something out of her package which would really make it seem like you're getting less of a value there.  Especially when you could drop the extra head and weapon from the Law and Order set, maybe drop a a tool or two off the Techno-Viper or the second head on the Cobra Trooper to allow room in the budget for two or three more accessories for her.

Also, we did see Hasbro pull some accessories from a couple repacks, too.  Not that they were missed, but the repack of the Cobra Trooper and Iron Grenadier in wave 8 (or wave 2 of 30th) were both light at least one accessory from their wave 7 release.  The Trooper dropped the barbed wire piece and the IG was missing that folding stock rifle that the Para Viper originally came with.  Those two pieces weren't really missed, I don't think.  The barbed wire was decent for dios, but that rifle was one of the worst weapons I think Hasbro has ever cranked out.

E...

Jesse James:
The latest round of G.I. Joe Q&A has been posted!

-Boy Airtight really blends well with two line looks.  Was that intentional?

-That deco on the 7-pack Falcon is interesting!\

All the answers to that and nothing more await you!  :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version