Ok, I have a few questions... I admit I don't know too much about the Joe hobby, though I do have quite a few of the ROC figures and did have a decent sized 25th collection. Also back in the 80s I was bonkers of this stuff.
Now, my kid is really getting into it, and he's not even 3 yet - so fun seeing him loving the Joe stuff. So, I'm finding more reason than ever to get back into this line.
These questions may be lame, but if there's anything here you want to tweak a bit perhaps one could be sent in. Some of these may already have been addressed or be common knowledge on Hasbro's stance, so please bear with me.
1) Are there any plans to bring back the vehicles in the 25th line? The Stinger sure looks awesome but the secondary market has already priced these out of what I want to pay for something that's going to be played with by my son. On that token, any plans to bring back the ASP?
2) Perhaps this is a longshot, but is there any chance at all that the Terror Drome could be released again?
3) What does the future hold for the Resolute line after the upcoming exclusive 7-packs? For that matter, how about getting the basic blue Cobra Trooper back into the mix somehow? Even an online exclusive of several of those (perhaps with Snake Eyes who takes a number of them out) could be a good way to make these available again.
4) Why were there so many characters from the ROC movie that never saw action figures? For example, a young Snake Eyes vs. Storm Shadow set could have been a huge hit. It would have also been cool to get "pre-evil" Rex Lewis from his days in the military, or even Dr. Mindbender! Or the poor, unwitting husband of the Baroness... even the President (with alternate Zartan head)... any chance you'll look at bringing these out at some point?
5) How about bringing out a ROC military humvee? There were several at the beginning of the movie when Duke and Ripcord were ambushed. You could include Ripcord with this, perhaps using the desert gear Duke as the base.