Community > Hall of Justice

DC Universe Classics Wave 3

(1/10) > >>

Brian:
It looks like Mattel has officially announced Series 3 of DCU Classics on the Fwoosh, which will be shown in the Dec 12 ToyFare.  Here's the lineup (BAF courtesy of Action Figure Insider:

Robin (Tim Drake)
Nightwing
Sinestro
Deathstroke
Green Lantern (Hal Jordan)

BAF Solomon Grundy

JediJman:

--- Quote from: Morgbug on October 14, 2007, 10:34 PM ---I found this wave at the Target in Grand Forks, ND earlier today.  I didn't buy the Catwoman figure as it was scaled too small.  It was well done, but just wouldn't mesh and I think I have a similar version already that's a little larger.  I might regret that.  I did grab the Clayface which seemed about the largest figure of the bunch.  Overall the rest of the figures were nice, but scaled on the low side, seeming more 5" than the larger 6" they're supposed to be.  Was hoping to stumble into the Cassandra Cain Batgirl/Two-face wave as I don't have any figures of either of those two characters, but no luck there.

--- End quote ---

Scaled too small compared to Marvel Legends or other DC stuff?  I have found DC to be slightly larger than the ML stuff, but she seems to fit in well with my other Legends figs.

Morgbug:
Scaled too small with other DC stuff.  Though that's really a silly argument in certain respects since it's all over the place with exactly zero consistency.  But it seemed small even for the DC line it comes from. 

Posted previously:

Yeah, it might have actually fit kinda well with some of the other DC stuff like the Long Halloween Catwoman or Batgirl/Joker from the Unmasked series.  Obviously not well with the gargantuan Alex Ross stuff.  But yes with Marvel Legends Scaled stuff. 

So I guess the perspective issue is mine and only relative when compared to the DC Direct stuff that is freaking huge :o  OK, so a day later I regret not picking it up. ::)

Jeff:

--- Quote from: Brian on October 15, 2007, 10:24 AM ---It looks like Mattel has officially announced Series 3 of DCU Classics on the Fwoosh, which will be shown in the Dec 12 ToyFare.

Sinestro
Green Lantern (Hal Jordan)

--- End quote ---

Cool.  ;D

Since DCD is doing a new Sinestro Corps version, I'm hoping that the Mattel version is the classic black/blue outfit so I can retire this old DCD monstrosity...

As for Hal, I will buy him no matter which/what version he is... :)

JediJman:
I might pick up Green Lantern if he's readily available.  Wouldn't be opposed to a good version of Green Arrow either.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version