WIZARD has pics up of DCU Classics Series 2:

Red Tornado (plus classic variant)
Firestorm (plus classic variant)
Superman Blue (plus Red variant)
Harley Quinn
Black Manta
Aquaman (plus modern variant)
BAF Gorilla Grodd!

They look great to me, and I might just have to pick up the whole wave to get that Grodd.  Looking good.

Brian:
DCUC Wave 2 "in package" pictures at the linky, they look pretty nice.  Looking forward to Quinn and Aquaman the most out of this wave, personally.

JediJman:

--- Quote from: Brian on January 28, 2008, 09:17 AM ---DCUC Wave 2 "in package" pictures at the linky, they look pretty nice.  Looking forward to Quinn and Aquaman the most out of this wave, personally.

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the pics.  Figs look nice, but I'm skipping this line until W3 Green Lantern hits.  If anyone needs the Lantern BAF piece, let me know.

drewlam:
Well I think I'm pretty much commited to this line - for now at least.  Picked up wave 1 and loved it, and the next two look even better.  I'm really hoping that the classic Firestorm is the regular one.  Firestorm #12 was the first comic I ever bought (85 or 86?), so I'm pretty excited about the prospect of a classic figure.  Couldn't care less about the new one though. 

I'm in the same boat as a few other people though.  Seeing this line makes me want a few of the other line.  Big wants on the list are Darkseid, Braniac and Luthor.  As Brent said, they never made it to his and my end of the woods, so I've never seen them.  If anyone has extras kicking around let me know.  If not, one of these days I'll hunt them down.

Morgbug:
Wanna cheap Firestorm from a different series? ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version