Author Topic: DC Universe Infinite Heroes  (Read 11483 times)

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
Re: DC Universe Infinite Heroes
« Reply #30 on: July 21, 2010, 08:09 PM »
Yes, those are the newest wave of DC Infinite Heroes.  Last year celebrated Crisis on Infinite Earths, this year is celebrating 75 years of DC.
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 21, 2010, 08:25 PM »
Found these today at Big W and I assume a sub-line (maybe a new line altogether) ??? from the DC Infinities line.

They have been out at Target for a while now.  I toyed with the idea of getting a Batman, but haven't pulled the trigger yet.

Yes, those are the newest wave of DC Infinite Heroes.  Last year celebrated Crisis on Infinite Earths, this year is celebrating 75 years of DC.

Wow, DC does a lot celebrating for having such a mediocre line... ;D
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Greedo The Green Menace

• Jedi Padawan
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 21, 2010, 09:59 PM »
The articulation is better but I still think the sculpting is mediocre for the most part. I picked up a Martian Manhunter with the new articulation a short while back, and while he looks decent enough, he just feels brittle, like he's gonna fall apart if I look at him wrong. The joints are all very loose. Mattel needs to work on their QC so badly.

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #33 on: July 24, 2010, 12:10 AM »
Oh man.  If the newest figures they are cranking out are all as nice as Batman, I think I'm IN for the JLA "big 7" at the least. 

Ha.  Flash forward 2 weeks and SDCC reveals that this line is pretty much on it's last legs...  oh well, I'll just keep my lone Batman at my desk and if I manage to nab a Starro pack, cool.  If no, thats cool too. :P
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline 501ST

• Jedi Initiate
  • Deus Ex Machina
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 24, 2010, 02:28 AM »
Found these today at Big W and I assume a sub-line (maybe a new line altogether) ??? from the DC Infinities line.

They have been out at Target for a while now.  I toyed with the idea of getting a Batman, but haven't pulled the trigger yet.

Not in Australia they've not been.
A bank is a place that will lend you money if you can prove that you don't need it.

Bob Hope

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 24, 2010, 10:53 AM »
Oh man.  If the newest figures they are cranking out are all as nice as Batman, I think I'm IN for the JLA "big 7" at the least. 

Ha.  Flash forward 2 weeks and SDCC reveals that this line is pretty much on it's last legs...  oh well, I'll just keep my lone Batman at my desk and if I manage to nab a Starro pack, cool.  If no, thats cool too. :P

I was sort of wondering about that, as there didn't seem to be much in the way of pics/info on these from what I've looked at from SDCC.  I wonder if it is pretty much done then, and if they will try another 3 3/4"-4" scale line - or just stick to 6".

Offline EpicGon

• Jedi Padawan
  • The life so short, the craft so large to learn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 24, 2010, 11:44 PM »
the figures are slimmer than 6 inches line (in proportion) they appeal more to the early 80īs comics, more the style of the Batman in grey and blue uniform.

the shots give the impression that these figures stand on a one shoulder wide stance, not with the legs wide open, that can make see them kinda short.

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #37 on: October 25, 2010, 01:04 PM »
If they were in scale with Marvel Universe figures I would probably pick a few up, despite not being very good. They are too small though.
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"