Author Topic: Marvel Legends Wave 4  (Read 13572 times)

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Marvel Legends Wave 4
« on: June 23, 2003, 01:18 PM »
I just read a report that Wave 4 has been spotted in a Tampa TRU, keep those eyes peeled.  I do want a Goliath so if anyone comes across an extra ::) think of your old buddy in Minnesota  ;)

Gambit
Beast
Elektra
Punisher
Goliath with Antman and Wasp CHASE FIGURE
« Last Edit: March 5, 2010, 09:14 AM by Scott »

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
Marvel Legends
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2003, 01:21 PM »
Awesome!  I can't wait to get Beast!  And the Punisher, too!
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Marvel Legends
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2003, 01:24 PM »
Beast and Punisher might be all I get, I'm not huge into the X-Men so Gambit does not so much for me.  Elektra isn't a spine tingler either.  I'm all over Wave 5 though

Offline Lady Jaye

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
Marvel Legends
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2003, 01:48 PM »
So what's the official lineup for wave 5??????
"I off one fat Angelino and you throw a hissy fit."
-Vincent

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
Marvel Legends
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2003, 01:49 PM »
I've been an X-Men fan for years, but Gambit came around a little after my interest peaked in the X-Men.  I might pass on him as well.

Can you refresh my memory on series 5?

Feedback

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Marvel Legends
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2003, 01:50 PM »
It hasn't been totally 100% confirmed but I am pretty sure it is...

Mr. Fantastic
Sabertooth
Colossus
Silver Surfer
Nick Fury
Blade II movie figure
Red Skull

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
Marvel Legends
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2003, 01:58 PM »
Wow!  Some lineup.  I wonder which version of Sabretooth we're going to get.

Feedback

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Marvel Legends
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2003, 02:45 PM »
Glad to hear that they have started to show up in the U.S.  I personally can't wait to get a Beast figure, he was always one of my favorite X-Men, if not the favorite depending on my mood ;).  The rest of this wave looks great too, I'll have to pick up the Gambit as well if I can find them.  I'm looking forward to hopefully seeing pics of Wave V at Comic-Con.

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
Marvel Legends
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2003, 02:47 PM »
Put me down as number 2 for Goliath ;D  Elektra will be cool and I'm sure my kid will love her as well, may have to get two.  Beast should be pretty interesting.  
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline Mikey D

• Jedi Knight
  • Lost soul
    • View Profile
Marvel Legends
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2003, 03:31 PM »
Has it actually been confirmed that Goliath is going to be a chase fig?

Wave V looks to be the best lineup so far.  Colossus and Sabretooth I'm especially looking forward to.  I wonder how Toy Biz is going to handle Mr. Fantastic.  I don't think his stretching power translates well to a toy.

On a slightly off topic note, can anyone still get access to Series I figs? As I just got into this line, I missed out on them and the Boston area has but dried up.  Any help would be appreciated.  LMK.  Thanks.
Common sense isn't so common

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Marvel Legends
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2003, 03:36 PM »
Hey Mikey, I have a Captain America I was going to customize into something but I might not ever do it.  Some Canucklehead gave it to me (What ever happened to Captain Canada BTW) anyway...do you need him?

Offline Mikey D

• Jedi Knight
  • Lost soul
    • View Profile
Marvel Legends
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2003, 03:44 PM »
Hey Mikey, I have a Captain America I was going to customize into something but I might not ever do it.  Some Canucklehead gave it to me (What ever happened to Captain Canada BTW) anyway...do you need him?

I do.  Is he still carded?  Shoot me an email at mdavidson@corjen.com and we'll discuss.  Thanks Scott.
Common sense isn't so common

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
Marvel Legends
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2003, 10:38 PM »

Captain Canuck you mean?  I have issues 1-3, why?  Pretty sad really.  I more or less adopted Wolvie as my official Canadian comic book guy.  Please, let us not mention Alpha FLight ::)
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline Lady Jaye

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
Marvel Legends
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2003, 12:44 PM »
Well last night I was able to get a Magneto and Ghost Rider. I had forgotten that Mags was just a repainted and slightly retooled Iron Man. I wonder why they did that, but he stilll looks ok, except for the goofy rings on his shoulders.

Ghost Rider was a toughy to get, becuase he just doesn't fit in with any of the other figures I have. He's not an Avenger, he's not an X-Man, and he's not a villain. He probably won't have any of his villains made into plastic. But he is pretty cool though, and had to be a part of my collection.

Hey question for those of you who got them when they first came out, what comics came with Mags and Ghosty?? Cause the ones I got with mine did not match the ones advertised on the back of the package??? Did they ever release those comics or has it always been the ones that came with the ones form last night? Oh an dthe comics that came with the figures were X-Men # 2 and Ghost RIder # 2.

So has anyone spotted wave IV yet?? I was going to try to wait for the boxed set to pick up Magneto, Gambit, and Beast, but I can't wait. Hopefully they'll release Rougue in some other form, if not I might have to buy a boxed set jsut for her, my favorite female character in all of comic lore! Well I am so jonsin for that awesome Gambit, and Punisher!!!!! They can keep Goliath! ::)
"I off one fat Angelino and you throw a hissy fit."
-Vincent

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Marvel Legends
« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2003, 12:01 PM »
Just curious if any of you has had any luck finding Series IV yet?  I thought about taking a look this weekend, although I doubt they have hit around my area yet.  I don't know if any of you visit American Dream Comics, but although I don't post over there I check the forums from time to time, and they have some pretty nice pics up in the Marvel forum of the new series, as well as some neat "battles" between the Marvel Legends figures.  Right now I am strictly picking up the X-Men figures..but seeing pics of all of the others from previous waves is really tempting me to get more....these figures are just done so well I think.  Anyways, anyone found the new figures, or have pictures of their collections/scenes/battles, etc. to share?