Community > Joe Defender

Adventure Team - 3.75"

<< < (2/6) > >>

efranks:
I think it's the Land Adventurer that comes with a yellow repaint of the Battle Blitz.

The Air Adventurer has a yellow FANG chopper and the Adventure Team Commander comes in a 2-pack with Dr. Venom and a man-eating plant accessory.  The plant is the same one the Club put in their 2007 Terror on the Sea Floor 12" convention set.

If those three sets sell then they'll do the Sea Adventurer but I'm not sure what vehicle he'll have.  A proto was shown with a sub but I read that there was a problem with the figure fitting, so I don't know the outcome of that.  And I'd have to dig to know what ship they were repainting for that. 

E...

Paul:
There are several vehicles that they likely still have the molds for at the Big H...

The Water Moccasin is very AT looking to me as well as the Firebat.

I will be all over this line if I they continue it. 

I would love if the club did the same treatment to the Action Soldier/Sailor/Marine/Pilot too.

CHEWIE:
Thanks efranks... I looked around and found some comparison pics.  Looks like the same mold like you said.

efranks:

--- Quote from: Paul on March  7, 2010, 09:18 AM ---I would love if the club did the same treatment to the Action Soldier/Sailor/Marine/Pilot too.

--- End quote ---

There are 30th Anniversary versions of them with o-rings.  Updating them to 25th sculpts wouldn't be that bad, but you can almost recreate them with existing ARAH figures except for the paint on the Action Marine. 

E...

Crackbrick:
O ring versions would rock.

cb

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version