Author Topic: 25th Anniversary Line  (Read 198480 times)

Offline Sprry75

• Jedi Apprentice
  • semper ubi sub ubi
    • View Profile
G.I. Joe Toys Thread
« Reply #1365 on: July 30, 2008, 04:52 AM »
Does the Breaker that comes with the RAM cycle come with the bubble gum and/or backpack?
"Really?  Sorry."

Offline Alyosha

• Youngling
  • Nemesis Creator
    • View Profile
    • BrokenArrowToys.com
G.I. Joe Toys Thread
« Reply #1366 on: July 31, 2008, 02:30 AM »
No, he does not.  He comes with one pistol in black for the holster on his belt, and the other pistol in gray for the thigh holster is in a saddlebag on the bike.

Offline Sprry75

• Jedi Apprentice
  • semper ubi sub ubi
    • View Profile
G.I. Joe Toys Thread
« Reply #1367 on: July 31, 2008, 08:38 AM »
Bummer.

Thanks for the answer.
"Really?  Sorry."

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
G.I. Joe Toys Thread
« Reply #1368 on: July 31, 2008, 01:03 PM »
Anybody know if the new comic pack Destro has both heads in the package?  My Destro is wearing his gold head, but I can't see the black one in the package and I'd hate to be stuck with that version.
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline Alyosha

• Youngling
  • Nemesis Creator
    • View Profile
    • BrokenArrowToys.com
G.I. Joe Toys Thread
« Reply #1369 on: July 31, 2008, 01:44 PM »
Nope, the black version is packed at a 1:4 case ratio.  Good luck finding one!

Offline Paul

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
G.I. Joe Toys Thread
« Reply #1370 on: July 31, 2008, 02:45 PM »
Hey Aly,

Sprry75 wanted to know if the HISS driver (Rip it) with the General Release HISS came with a Pistol, I can't remember, do you recall?

Offline Sprry75

• Jedi Apprentice
  • semper ubi sub ubi
    • View Profile
G.I. Joe Toys Thread
« Reply #1371 on: July 31, 2008, 06:49 PM »
Hey Aly,

Sprry75 wanted to know if the HISS driver (Rip it) with the General Release HISS came with a Pistol, I can't remember, do you recall?

Oh, thanks.  I went ahead and opened mine up, and it was located in a little baggy with the stand.  I was worried because the box I found was a little hammered, and the gun wasn't in the driver's holster.  I wanted to make sure the box hadn't been opened and the gun stolen out or something.

But to answer my own question that I learned due to impatience, yes, the HISS Commander guy does come with a gun.

:)
"Really?  Sorry."

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
G.I. Joe Toys Thread
« Reply #1372 on: July 31, 2008, 08:54 PM »
Diggin the w5 comic packs for the most part.  Is there a gun that goes with Lt. Falcon's holster?  I hope I didn't lose it.  Awesome figure except for the arms.  Silly Hasbro.   >:(   I never owned the 3pack Cobra-La figs as a kid so I'm a bit confused as to Nemesis "Immortal's" offerings.  Is there a way to attach both wings with the snake like rubbery thing?  I'm thinking no, but I thought I'd ask.
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline Paul

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
G.I. Joe Toys Thread
« Reply #1373 on: July 31, 2008, 10:17 PM »
No pistol for Falcon.

I don't know about Nemesis Immortal, he got tossed in the parts bin.

Best fig of the wave to me is Tripwire. (Re-used parts and all)

Offline Sprry75

• Jedi Apprentice
  • semper ubi sub ubi
    • View Profile
G.I. Joe Toys Thread
« Reply #1374 on: August 1, 2008, 04:46 PM »
Found the new comic packs today, but passed on all but CC & Tripwire.  The CC was different enough, and Tripwire really looks great.

I want a Falcon, but not any of the Cobra-La ****heads.  What do you guys think the odds are of getting a single-carded Falcon (preferably with better arms)?

I'm also more than mildly pissed that they released the Iron Grenadier Destro on a single card awhile back, and then repacked him with the cool Iron Grenadier trooper.  If I can find a black headed Destro, I'd probably pick this set up.  Again--what are the odds of getting single-carded IGs?
"Really?  Sorry."

Offline Ben

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • greatest blog ever written.
G.I. Joe Toys Thread
« Reply #1375 on: August 2, 2008, 04:26 AM »
Found wave 9 and the wave 5 comic packs except Falcon/Nemesis Enforcer at my local TRU today. Alas, I could only afford what I was lacking from wave 9, so I left the comic packs. I haven't even seen wave 4 of the comic packs yet.
don't you know there ain't no devil, there's just God when he's drunk

Offline Matt R.

• Jedi Padawan
  • I got nothing
    • View Profile
G.I. Joe Toys Thread
« Reply #1376 on: August 3, 2008, 02:18 PM »
Found Wave 9 @ TRU and Walmart yesterday, I got BBQ, Hawk, and Snow Serpent. They Didn't have the B.A.T. and tons of Bazooka so I left him to pick up later.

The Vehicles @ Target, I picked up the Armadillo and the Vamp. They didn't have the Trouble Bubble w/ Tele-Viper.

The DVD BPs @ all three. they are warming the pegs in my area

No Wave 5 CPs but on July 17th I picked up Copperhead and Red Star CPs @ TRU only time I saw them.

Offline efranks

• Jedi Knight
  • Eric Franks
    • View Profile
G.I. Joe Toys Thread
« Reply #1377 on: August 3, 2008, 03:16 PM »
What's the third DVD battle pack?  I thought there were only two out right now.

E...
"I sell the drugs that keep you people from seeing dragons at night." - Gus "Psych"

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
G.I. Joe Toys Thread
« Reply #1378 on: August 3, 2008, 06:45 PM »
What's the third DVD battle pack?  I thought there were only two out right now.

E...

Pretty sure he was reffering to Target, TRU, WM.

Finally dusted off all 4 of the new vehicle packs.  I had to remind myself again as to how much Serpentor sucks supreme ass.  What an ugly/horrible horrible figure.   >:(

Pretty happy with all of the vehicles for the most part.  Never owned a "Trouble Bubble" as a kid and I really dig this thing, but quite a few of the stickers don't stick very well which is ticking me off.  Same with the bars on the AWE Striker and the Armadillo.  Ya - you know if  you've been applying them.   ;)

Offline J'Quille

• Jedi Initiate
  • The Whiphid bounty hunter
    • View Profile
G.I. Joe Toys Thread
« Reply #1379 on: August 3, 2008, 09:15 PM »
Finally saw the Falcon/Nemesis Enforcer pack today.  Why, oh why do they even touch Cobra-La characters?  Cobra-La is to GI Joe as the Holiday Special is to Star Wars......oh wait, we got the animated Fett, didn't we?  Nevermiiiiind.  :P