Community > Joe Defender

Comic Con Exclusive Sgt. Slaughter

(1/7) > >>

Jesse James:
For your reading pleasure maggots!

Clicky to read the story.

iFett:
I'm kinda glad he has a gut and isn't all buffed out - which is how he was in real life so I'm cool with that.  Pretty cool that he'll be at Comic Con for the figure's release.  Nice touch   :)  It'd be nice if the hat was removable, but I suppose he's bald/been bald? so maybe a good decision to have it stuck in place.

Jesse James:
He has some hair, but it's thinning greatly.  He was on wrestling a couple years ago at maybe Wrestlemania being inducted in the HOF or something, and I saw him sans hat, and basically he's pretty much bald.  Or near bald.

Ben:
Can't wait for both versions of this. I'm going to try for the Triple T version, since that was the one I had as a kid, but it's inevitable that I'll want them both.  :)

Matt R.:

--- Quote from: inadvertent imitation on March 12, 2010, 11:24 PM ---Can't wait for both versions of this. I'm going to try for the Triple T version, since that was the one I had as a kid, but it's inevitable that I'll want them both.  :)

--- End quote ---
     I second that, I think the Triple T version looks more GI JOE than the other

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version