Community > Watto's Junk Yard

A Game of Thrones (HBO)

<< < (80/189) > >>

Greg:
Did the actor playing Ser Illyn pass away? I recall reading a couple years back that he came down with a serious illness, possibly cancer of some type.

Nicklab:
Wilko Johnson, who played Ilyn Payne, has been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer.  He's said himself that he's supposed to be dead.  And the survival rates for pancreatic cancer are ridiculously low.

I didn't know until I googled him that playing Ilyn Payne was Wilko Johnson's only acting credit.  He's actually much better known as the guitarist for the pub rock band Dr. Feelgood.

Jesse James:

--- Quote from: BillCable on April 17, 2014, 07:18 AM ---
--- Quote from: Jesse James on April 17, 2014, 12:51 AM ---Definitely one of the best characters IMO.
--- End quote ---

Who doesn't have a lot of friends in King's Landing...

Whose patron was just accused of poisoning the king...

--- End quote ---

That's what I was thinking, though he doesn't have a ton of enemies either...  He's just there.  Tyrion getting arrested doesn't help him though, for sure.  :-\

Greg:

--- Quote from: Jesse James on April 17, 2014, 06:55 PM ---
--- Quote from: BillCable on April 17, 2014, 07:18 AM ---
--- Quote from: Jesse James on April 17, 2014, 12:51 AM ---Definitely one of the best characters IMO.
--- End quote ---

Who doesn't have a lot of friends in King's Landing...

Whose patron was just accused of poisoning the king...

--- End quote ---

That's what I was thinking, though he doesn't have a ton of enemies either...  He's just there.  Tyrion getting arrested doesn't help him though, for sure.  :-\

--- End quote ---

With Tyrion arrested who will pay poor Bronn?

evenflow:
I feel like things are moving pretty quick, I need to finish book 5 very soon.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version