Community > Watto's Junk Yard

A Game of Thrones (HBO)

<< < (101/189) > >>

Mikey D:

--- Quote from: McMetal on October 23, 2014, 03:51 PM ---
--- Quote from: Scott on October 23, 2014, 02:35 PM ---
--- Quote from: McMetal on October 23, 2014, 01:52 PM ---Where was Sir Baristan???

--- End quote ---
In the book or in the show?

--- End quote ---

Well, I guess I meant in the photo, seems like he would have been up there with her, but maybe not.

--- End quote ---

Guess we know now why he doesn't show up in the photo...

Lots of Lyanna / Rhaegar talk last night.  Seems like the #1 fan theory is almost guaranteed at this point.

Loved the Stannis / Shireen scene.  Wife said "you better hug her you angry bastard" and was happy he did.

Jon has a lot more willpower than I, Melisandre is the hots.

Love the Jaime / Bronn developing bromance.

Wanted more of the Sand Snakes.

Thought the Unsullied went down too easily.  These guys are supposed to be the end all be all of fighters and granted, it was tight quarters and they were slightly outnumbered, but the basically lost to a bunch of nobles dressed for Halloween carrying steak knives.

BillCable:
Since everything so far has so wildly diverged from the books, I'm gonna call it here:  Brienne and Pod are gonna hook up.

And yeah, the Unsullied went out like punk bitches in those alleyways. 

Nicklab:
It seems like the Sons of the Harpy deliberately tried to draw the Unsullied into that alley.  It was tight quarters where they couldn't really use their spears to full effect.  And I was very surprised to see Ser Baristan go down like he did.

Dorne has been interesting so far.  Although I don't know why Jaime and Bronn needed to sail there.  The Sand Snakes were cool, too.  Though I had always pictured them slightly older. 

Tyrion and Jorah Mormont proved interesting.  And it looks like that storyline has been consolidated, too, relative to the books.  And Stannis's talk of Shireen's greyscale seems to be some sort of foreshadowing.

Jeff:

--- Quote from: Nicklab on May  4, 2015, 04:50 PM ---Stannis's talk of Shireen's greyscale seems to be some sort of foreshadowing.
--- End quote ---

They have talked about greyscale for like three weeks now...

Gilly and Shireen talked about it in the second episode, Tyrion and Varys talked about greyscale in last week's episode, then more about it this week with Stannis and Shireen.

I hope they are building to something or else it's just annoying they keep talking about it...

Nicklab:
Well, there was mention of the Stone Men and the ruins of Valyria this week.  I think that this is leading us SOMEWHERE.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version