Collectibles > Collect All 92!

Darth Vader

(1/7) > >>

Scott:
Source Images:

Data

Vintage

Modern
30AC ANH Wave (Also released in one of the tins)

Glitch:

No brainer and an easy pick, but I could have done without the removable helmet for this version.  Helmet stayed on for the entire film.

Jayson:
Even though the tunic under the shoulder armor isn't accurate, I like the TLC Vader a little bit more since it has the Shaw/old Anakin likeness which would be more appropriate for ANH.

Jesse James:

--- Quote from: Jayson on April 15, 2010, 03:59 PM ---Even though the tunic under the shoulder armor isn't accurate, I like the TLC Vader a little bit more since it has the Shaw/old Anakin likeness which would be more appropriate for ANH.

--- End quote ---

Seconded...

The sculpt's, essentially, the same figure and I like the 2-piece removable helmet and Shaw likeness underneath for my favorite Vader...  If the new 3-piece helmet figure planned is on-par with the 2-piece one in terms of snug fit and overall look, I'll be bumping my favorite up to the 3-piece figure...  All the features, articulation, etc.

Again, can it be improved?  I think Vader could benefit from additional articulation, perhaps a removable cape with a little chain clasp instead of silver string...  Vader's one of those figures it'd be kind of cool to have additional hands to go with the figure too, like a Sideshow figure.  Considering he basically IS the trilogy, it'd be neat to have a hand just in an "open" type pose like he's talking to Luke on Bespin, or a fist, or the right hand cut off with wiring exposed... 

Ya know, rather than buying a bunch of the same figure, each with a different hand.

Scott:
I absolutely HATE that damn silver piece of yarn that is about 10x too big.  It looks absolutely awful...

I chose this one for the articulation, removable helmet and the fact that its the ANH suit

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version