Collectibles > The Vintage Collection

Your #1 Action Figure

(1/4) > >>

Jabba the Slug:
Pretty much a simple question - which is your favorite action figure, that you own (in terms of favorite, articulation... etc.)? Feel free to write down 2nd, 3rd, and 4th places.

For me:
1. Lumiya (2010 CP) - really cool sculpt and design.
2. Plo Koon (2010 LC) - hey, I love this guy!
3. General Grievous (2009 TLC) - pretty impressive figure in terms of articulation and detail.
4. Darth Vader (2008 TLC) - nice removable helmet. ;)

Dressel Rebel:
My kneejerk reflex is to say VTSC Snowtrooper.  The figure is awesome.

But the Grievous and Vader you mentioned above are also in my top 20, along with Ephant Mon, Hermi Odle, Evolutions Jango, Nick Sant-style Biker Scout, Geonosis 2-pack Coleman Trebor, Talz Warrior, Preview Wookiee Warrior.  Probably all honorable mentions to the snowtrooper, but I'm on like 1/3rd of a cup of coffee here and just woke up.

David:
Here's some of my favorites. The list changes a lot these days. :)

-TCW Nahdar Vebb
-TCW Thi-Sen
-TCW Whorm Loathsom
-TLC General Obi-Wan Kenobi (after head swap)
-Saga Ephant Mon
-TLC Ice Cream Maker Guy
-TLC Leesub Sirln
-VTSC Biker Scout
-VTAC Snowtrooper
-TSC Nabrun Leids (I know, old figure but still one of my favorites)

shmashwitdaclub:
I really dig:

Legacy Gungan Warrior - he just looks like an excellent representation of the figure - also his articulation is so well done and well hidden.
VTAC Snowtrooper
Vintage Style Bossk
Vintage Style IG-88
HK-47/50 - they are also great representations of their figures imo

I am sure there are plenty more - these are the ones popping into my head right now.

Jabba the Slug:

--- Quote from: shmashwitdaclub on May 11, 2010, 10:58 AM ---Legacy Gungan Warrior - he just looks like an excellent representation of the figure - also his articulation is so well done and well hidden.

--- End quote ---

Very true: I'm impressed by the sculpt, except the paintjob. :( On my figure, the paint bleeds a lot onto other places.

As for my decisions, I grew up with the Prequel Trilogy (and Special Edition of the OTS), which really influenced my choices. I remember seeing Plo Koon as a kid and thinking how cool he looked.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version