Community > Hall of Justice

DC Universe Classics SDCC Lobo

(1/3) > >>

drewlam:
Regarding the Lobo figure, when is the SDCC?  That's a figure I would love to get - I still have my old Lobo 4 issue mini-series by Giffen and Bisley.  I've never gone after a convention exclusive before, does anyone have any idea how hard they are to get (if you're not going), or roughly how much they end up being marked up?

evenflow:
His checklists are all very well done. They would make good posters.

SDCC is in July.

Brian:
Via the Mattel Q and A at TNI, the SDCC exclusive Lobo will be $25 (and the JLU Giganta set is $20).

drewlam:

--- Quote from: Brian on June  3, 2008, 09:39 AM ---Via the Mattel Q and A at TNI, the SDCC exclusive Lobo will be $25 (and the JLU Giganta set is $20).

--- End quote ---
Is there anyone here who is planning on going to SDCC and not looking to get the Lobo for themselves?  I'm extremely interested in this figure, and am hoping to avoid going the ebay route.  I know I'm not a known commodity on these boards (though I have been posting on and off for a few years) - but I think/hope that Brent would vouch for me (umm, you would, wouldn't you Brent?  ;D). 

Morgbug:
Nope, not a chance I'm vouching for you.  You don't call, you don't write.  Besides, you're probably better off not having me vouch for you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version