Community > Hall of Justice

DC Universe Classics Wave 7

(1/2) > >>

Brian:
The Fwoosh has a sneak preview up of an upcoming DCUC Blue Beetle figure.  Looks pretty nice.

drewlam:
That blue beetle is awesome.  Now my only question is, where the heck are the DCUC figures?  I thought wave 3 was supposed to hit late June/early July?  Has anyone seen them yet?

Jeff:
I have not seen Wave 3, but I did see some figures from Wave 1 of the 3.75" Infinite Heroes at Target today (Zoom, Guy, Shazam). 

If those are shipping now, hopefully Wave 3 of the DCUC stuff isn't far behind...

Brian:

--- Quote from: Jeff on July 21, 2008, 01:50 PM ---I have not seen Wave 3, but I did see some figures from Wave 1 of the 3.75" Infinite Heroes at Target today (Zoom, Guy, Shazam). 

If those are shipping now, hopefully Wave 3 of the DCUC stuff isn't far behind...

--- End quote ---

I've heard the Infinite Heroes stuff was hitting too, (although I haven't seen them here yet), how did they look Jeff?  From the pics online, it seems like they are ok figures, but fairly simplistic (at least compared to 6" scale stuff).  Sounds like it is a fairly affordable line though, which is getting rarer these days.

Jeff:
The articulation wasn't that great, but it wasn't that bad either.  The paint aps weren't that great on the heads, but they weren't horrible either.  The sculpts weren't that great, but they weren't horrible either.  They were just sort of... fine, I guess.  They just seemed a little on the small side.  Sadly they reminded me more of a CORPS figure than a Star Wars figure.

I can't tell what it was exactly, but I have to admit I was a little disappointed in them.  Maybe I'm just so used to 7" DC figures that seeing them so small sort of made them look wimpy compared to the JLU/DCUC figures they were hanging mext to on the pegs.

I was planning on buying the GLs, but Guy's head was so poorly painted that I left him for now...  maybe down the road I guess.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version