Community > The Bullpen

Marvel Universe

<< < (328/339) > >>

Morgbug:

--- Quote from: Jeff on December 15, 2015, 10:15 AM ---I have no idea if this is the right thread, as I have no idea what they are called these days (is it just 3.75" Legends?) - anyway, Hasbro Pulse is slowly revealing a new wave this week...  first to be revealed is a nifty looking Hydro-Man.

--- End quote ---

Thanks for posting it nonetheless.  The naming of the line is pretty universally stupid these days.  There's not all that much out there i want them to do now, so when things do come along, it's gravy. 

I have to say, I'm glad I switched down to the 3.75" scale, just easier to deal with.

JediJman:
Yeah, always nice to see something new.  They updated the page with a second figure - Morbius.  I won't get either of those, but solid C-List characters for Marvel fans.

Morgbug:

--- Quote from: JediJman on December 16, 2015, 09:23 AM ---Yeah, always nice to see something new.  They updated the page with a second figure - Morbius.  I won't get either of those, but solid C-List characters for Marvel fans.

--- End quote ---

I'll probably get Morbius.  Not sure why, but the character appealed to me way back when he appeared in Spiderman. 

JediJman:
Hydroman is growing on me.  I don't care much for the character, but the figure looks really well done.  Today's reveal is Rogue.  I might pick her up to go with my X-Men as I don't have one in that scale, but not in love with that version of her.

Nicklab:
Saw some of the new 3.75" Marvel figures, like the Black Panther and original armor Iron Man.  I was surprised to see these branded as Marvel Legends.  I thought that brand name was reserved for the 6" scale figure, but I guess that has changed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version