Community > The Bullpen

Marvel Universe

<< < (332/339) > >>

McMetal:
Think this is the right thread?

I finally found NorthStar today at Gamestop unexpectedly. I figured he had to be out somewhere, I see them all over eBay.

Stoked to have most of Alpha Flight now. Shaman I can live without. Sasquatch in this scale seems like a glaring omission to me though.

Nicklab:
I was surprised to find the Vision, Gamora armored Spider Man today   First time I've seen this wave.

JediJman:

--- Quote from: Nicklab on June  7, 2016, 09:34 PM ---I was surprised to find the Vision, Gamora armored Spider Man today   First time I've seen this wave.

--- End quote ---

Nice find!  What store?

Diddly:

--- Quote from: Nicklab on June  7, 2016, 09:34 PM ---I was surprised to find the Vision, Gamora armored Spider Man today   First time I've seen this wave.

--- End quote ---

Found a freshly stocked case of this wave at a local Walmart last night. Grabbed Armored Spidey and left everything else (they had 1 of each and 2 Visions)

Nicklab:

--- Quote from: JediJman on June  8, 2016, 05:26 PM ---

--- End quote ---

Nice find!  What store?

--- End quote ---

TRU

I also just found the TRU exclusive Cap & Iron Man 2-pack.  The back of the set also shows a Black Panther & Sharon Carter set. Has anyone found that yet?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version