Community > The Bullpen

Marvel Universe

<< < (336/339) > >>

Nicklab:

--- Quote from: Nicklab on August  5, 2016, 07:38 PM ---Looks like BBTS has the new 3.75" Falcon from CIVIL WAR up for pre-order.  And it looks pretty cool!

--- End quote ---

I picked this up at TRU yesterday.  It's priced at $19.99 there and I had some rewards $$$, so it only cost me $16 after tax.  It looks pretty cool in person.  Much better than the WINTER SOLDIER version of Falcon, definitely.

Morgbug:
Found a Vision figure from some new wave up here at TRU.  Horrendous price, around $16 after tax.  Thank goodness there's little I want left from this line aside from obscure figures that won't be made. 

McMetal:
I picked up a loose Moon Boy from that SDCC set off eBay for $10 and got him today. Did not realize this was a flocked figure - very cool!

I really want Devil Dinosaur now though...

Nicklab:
Kind of surpised to see some new Marvel 3.75" figures hitting retail.  Notably Moon Knight and the Hulk as Maestro.  Has anyone seen the new MCU 2-packs in stores yet?  I know that HTS has gotten them, and I've seen reports that some people have gotten them.  I'd just like to see the GotG and Dr. Strange 2-packs in person before pulling the trigger on these.

JediJman:
I saw the new Iron Man and Female Wolverine at the store last night, but none of the others or any two packs.  It is nice to see something new finally in this line.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version