Author Topic: Marvel Universe  (Read 283982 times)

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
Re: Marvel Legends
« Reply #705 on: August 26, 2010, 03:42 PM »
Those damn Secret Wars two packs are really tempting.  Secret Wars was about the time of my second entry into the comic world.  I'd started reading comics really young at the Lake in the summer at my aunt and uncle's cabin, then sort of stopped, then got back in again.  Almost bought the Thor/Enchantress two pack but thankfully Canadian retail pricing snapped me back to reality. 
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline Neal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: Marvel Universe
« Reply #706 on: August 27, 2010, 10:01 AM »
Over the last day or two, I picked up the latest Comic Packs at Target and received the Team X Wolverine and Ghost Rider from TRU.com.

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #707 on: August 27, 2010, 10:55 AM »
The Secret Wars sets are what got me into buying Marvel Universe figures and suck the life out of Marvel Legends for me.
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"

Offline Dressel Rebel

• Jedi General
  • En Sabah Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #708 on: August 27, 2010, 04:30 PM »
Over the last day or two, I picked up the latest Comic Packs at Target and received the Team X Wolverine and Ghost Rider from TRU.com.

Nice.  I'll be on the lookout for my Daken figure in 2-3 weeks.
This is what happens when you invade Wakanda

Offline Neal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #709 on: August 28, 2010, 07:20 AM »

Nice.  I'll be on the lookout for my Daken figure in 2-3 weeks.

It's a nice figure, but I think that you'll really enjoy the Venom figure as well.  He's a bigger body than the other Spider-Mans.

Offline shmashwitdaclub

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #710 on: August 30, 2010, 10:36 AM »
Hooray...    >:(

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for placing your recent order with us.

We wanted to inform you that there is a delay in fulfilling the item listed below in your order. Please accept our apologies for this delay.

At this time we do not have a ship date for the item. If you choose to wait for the item to ship, you do not need to contact us, and we will continue to process and ship your order as soon as we can. Please note, your credit card will not be charged for the item until the order is shipped.

If you would like us to cancel your order, please call our Customer Service department at 1-800-869-7787, and we will be happy to promptly provide you with a full refund.

30-Day Policy
If the item(s) is not shipped by 09/29/2010 the item will be automatically cancelled and your credit card will not be charged, and/or your money will be refunded.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused by this delay.

Sincerely,

The Guest Service Team
Toysrus.com and Babiesrus.com

This is in regards to my order for the Mystique wave plus others.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2010, 10:37 AM by shmashwitdaclub »

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #711 on: August 30, 2010, 11:45 AM »
Have you guys seen the unmasked Iron Patriot figure. I so want it. That was the figure i wanted from the last subscription poll. I am actually glad he didnt win and they released him in the regular line.
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"

Offline shmashwitdaclub

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #712 on: August 30, 2010, 01:21 PM »
Have you guys seen the unmasked Iron Patriot figure. I so want it. That was the figure i wanted from the last subscription poll. I am actually glad he didnt win and they released him in the regular line.

Yup, if I see him I am gonna grab him.  Of course, I wish they woulda just packed a head in with the non-variant version.

Which brings up an issue - wouldn't it rock if they sold every masked character and packed in an un-masked head for easy swapping? 

Offline Neal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #713 on: August 30, 2010, 01:48 PM »
Hooray...    >:(

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for placing your recent order with us.

We wanted to inform you that there is a delay in fulfilling the item listed below in your order. Please accept our apologies for this delay.

At this time we do not have a ship date for the item. If you choose to wait for the item to ship, you do not need to contact us, and we will continue to process and ship your order as soon as we can. Please note, your credit card will not be charged for the item until the order is shipped.

If you would like us to cancel your order, please call our Customer Service department at 1-800-869-7787, and we will be happy to promptly provide you with a full refund.

30-Day Policy
If the item(s) is not shipped by 09/29/2010 the item will be automatically cancelled and your credit card will not be charged, and/or your money will be refunded.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused by this delay.

Sincerely,

The Guest Service Team
Toysrus.com and Babiesrus.com

This is in regards to my order for the Mystique wave plus others.

I got the same email.  I'll leave the order open for now, but I will continue to hunt for the three figures ... just in case.

Offline Sprry75

• Jedi Apprentice
  • semper ubi sub ubi
    • View Profile
« Reply #714 on: August 30, 2010, 09:30 PM »
Those damn Secret Wars two packs are really tempting.  Secret Wars was about the time of my second entry into the comic world.  I'd started reading comics really young at the Lake in the summer at my aunt and uncle's cabin, then sort of stopped, then got back in again.  Almost bought the Thor/Enchantress two pack but thankfully Canadian retail pricing snapped me back to reality. 

You can have my Enchantress, if you want.  Just let me know.
"Really?  Sorry."

Offline shmashwitdaclub

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #715 on: September 1, 2010, 01:34 PM »
<----   is exremely frustrated to see that HTS has MU wave 12 as coming soon and not as singles      >:(

edit:  just realized that since HTS is only putting these up for sale by the case wave by wave, they are probably not even ordering revison cases by Hasbro.  not good for the line...
« Last Edit: September 1, 2010, 02:36 PM by shmashwitdaclub »

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #716 on: September 1, 2010, 03:48 PM »

You can have my Enchantress, if you want.  Just let me know.

Thanks kindly but no.  I own a regular red/black Spidey and a black Spidey but that's it from the line.  They've been in the house now for about six or so months and I still haven't opened them.  I said for a long time I wasn't going to rebuy an entire line because of a different scale and I'm pretty much sticking to that.  Once I've purged my 6" legends, then I'd probably buy some loose lots for reduced prices down the road.  As it is these are $10 for singles and $18 for two packs so I just do not have any interest in getting into them.  Once I had a loose figure I'd probably relent and start picking them up.   ::)
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #717 on: September 1, 2010, 05:41 PM »

I was hitting an out of the way WM looking for the Jabba pack today, and happened to see two of these on the pegs there.  I picked one up, just to add to the Spidey shelf, kind of a neat version/variant.

Offline shmashwitdaclub

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #718 on: September 3, 2010, 10:27 AM »
As of writing this Galactus (SDCC supposedly), SDCC Cap, and SDCC Thor are in stock at HTS

edit: galactus now out of stock, Cap gone
« Last Edit: September 3, 2010, 12:29 PM by shmashwitdaclub »

Offline dave in the basement

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #719 on: September 3, 2010, 12:58 PM »
How much was Galactus going for on HTS?