Author Topic: Marvel Universe  (Read 284535 times)

Offline Sprry75

• Jedi Apprentice
  • semper ubi sub ubi
    • View Profile
Re: Marvel Universe
« Reply #1110 on: August 31, 2011, 10:46 PM »
Dressel, how important is card condition? Pretty sure I can pick up two or three of those...
"Really?  Sorry."

Offline Dressel Rebel

• Jedi General
  • En Sabah Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1111 on: September 1, 2011, 06:12 AM »
Sprry - The green and yellow Captain America line Hydra troops I am going to open.  The rest are to fill the holes in my carded collection.  So the cards need to be pretty decent, I'm not expecting the most mint thing i've ever seen though.  Doesn't have to be that good.  No chunks missing or huge bends in the card though.

JediJMan - Yes I would very much care to trade for that Death Mask Archangel carded.  Let me just post my HAVES here and you can pick something off it or I can Paypal you.  Whatever.  I know you collect mostly Avengers right?  I know I have a spare Falcon and a spare Spider-Woman.

Haves:
WW Hulk carded, Wave 13 Cyclops carded, Hopeless Cable carded, Flame-On Torch carded, Regular Archangel carded, Thanos carded, Frost Giant with Loki Walmart Exclusive, Apocalypse carded. Warpath X-Men carded. Bullseye carded (variant). Sunfire carded, Moon Knight carded, Spider-Woman carded, Falcon carded, Mystique carded, Skrull carded.
This is what happens when you invade Wakanda

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #1112 on: September 1, 2011, 03:55 PM »
I still have yet to see comic Hydra soldiers. I also here the Future Foundation set is out, need to find that one as well.
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #1113 on: September 6, 2011, 01:27 PM »
Look slike Hasbro is re-releasing the SDCC color Sentinel at retail. BBTS has preorders up if you are interested.

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=HAS20874&mode=retail

Offline shmashwitdaclub

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #1114 on: September 18, 2011, 09:18 AM »
TRU has all Marvel line action figures on sale buy 2 get 1 free.

Offline Dressel Rebel

• Jedi General
  • En Sabah Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1115 on: September 25, 2011, 04:41 PM »
TRU has the worst search engine ever.  It can be impossible to find Marvel figures there.

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #1116 on: September 25, 2011, 06:29 PM »
I wish my TRU actually sold Marvel Universe figures. All they have are comic packs and specialty sets
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #1117 on: September 26, 2011, 10:56 PM »

Odd NYCC exclusive.

Offline Dressel Rebel

• Jedi General
  • En Sabah Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1118 on: September 27, 2011, 05:30 AM »
Yeah as far as I know, Compound Hulk had a single appearance in Hulk #30 (2008).  I read Hulk almost every month, but did not pick up that issue, it didn't look like a good one and was kinda filler material inbetween Red Hulk being identified and beaten by Banner, and before the era where Rulk joined Avengers.  I will pick up as many as I can though at the con, 1 to open, 1 to keep carded, and the rest for trade.

My Wave 15 case shipped from EE.com.  See ya in a week.  Really looking forward to X-23, Commander Rogers, and Namor. 

Offline shmashwitdaclub

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #1119 on: September 27, 2011, 11:05 AM »
HTS = Free shipping on most orders over $25 til 10/10/11

I just pre-ordered the GOTG set and the Spiderman/Britain set.  I used one of the groupons I bought and I only had to throw $7.50 on my credit card.   ;D

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #1120 on: September 27, 2011, 12:59 PM »
Anyone finding the futur foundation set?

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #1121 on: September 27, 2011, 04:47 PM »
My Wave 15 case shipped from EE.com.  See ya in a week.  Really looking forward to X-23, Commander Rogers, and Namor.

Saw all of this wave at Target today. They also restocked the previous wave but there were no signs of Dr. Strange.

Also spotted a new $20 pack last week, Galactic Guardians or something like that. Two characters and a raccoon statue for $20 which is a horrible deal compared to the first three sets. I think I saw it at Wal-Mart.
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1122 on: September 27, 2011, 06:17 PM »
Guardians of the Galaxy.  Yeah, that set looks terrible.
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1123 on: September 28, 2011, 11:55 AM »
I received Wave 5 (or is it 15?) via BBTS yesterday (with Steve Rogers, Ultron, X-23, Namor, and Darkhawk) and it isn't a bad lineup.  A little bit of repeating with Ultron and Namor (although they are different), so I wouldn't have minded seeing some all-new characters included.  Then, I got notice that my order for the next wave (Iceman, Absorbing Man, Tony Stark, etc.) was in stock as well.  I had considered cancelling that preorder (again, due to so many repeat characters), but didn't think it would be in stock this soon.  I wonder if retail will start getting these as well pretty soon.

Offline Neal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #1124 on: September 29, 2011, 09:41 AM »
I received Wave 15 in the mail yesterday from a fellow collector.  Wave 16 also shipped out yesterday.