Author Topic: LEGO Makes Theirs Marvel  (Read 4940 times)

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
Re: LEGO Makes Theirs Marvel
« Reply #60 on: February 23, 2016, 03:55 PM »
Picked up the Super Hero Airport Battle and Black Panther Pursuit sets from a local WalMart on my way into work today. I'm guessing these were put out onto the shelves a tad prematurely...
Peter

Letting my collecting OCD get the better of me on a DAILY basis... and loving EVERY minute of it!

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 1, 2016, 08:28 AM »
Picked up the Crossbones Hazard Heist set today - I think this is the last boxed Captain America: Civil War set (for now) that I needed...
Peter

Letting my collecting OCD get the better of me on a DAILY basis... and loving EVERY minute of it!

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 8, 2016, 02:18 PM »
Picked up all three of the Marvel Mighty Micros sets (Hulk/Ultron, Cap/Red Skull, Spidey/Green Goblin) and got the new Venom Symbiote polybag from eBay.
Peter

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi General
  • Deceived? WHAT?!?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 26, 2016, 08:44 AM »
I saw one of the Captain America - Civil War LEGO sets at a local mom & pop toy store yesterday.  And boy was there a GIANT spoiler that came from that particular set!
"You were entrusted to lead the Republic." - Vote for Ven Zallow from THE OLD REPUBLIC in figure polls!

Feedback