Author Topic: Marvel Universe  (Read 70493 times)

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
Re: Marvel Universe
« Reply #1650 on: February 27, 2016, 02:39 AM »
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1651 on: February 27, 2016, 11:37 AM »
Thanks for the info.  The two packs are $20, so I guess the Bike just takes the place of another figure.  :-\
"After Tuesday even the calendar goes W T F. "

Online Nicklab

• Jedi General
  • Deceived? WHAT?!?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1652 on: February 27, 2016, 08:03 PM »
Interesting.  You have to wonder if Hasbro saw what an utter sales bomb that All Star Avengers figure assortment turned out to be.  Especially since the Avengers Age of Ultron 2-packs seem to have been much better received. 

This version of Cap has considerably more articulation that the AAoU All Star figure.  And it's not a blatant reissue of that Winter Soldier version of Cap that came in the 2-pack.  Still, I think the Black Widow should have come with the motorcycle in the Age of Ultron line.  It fit the storyline of the movie and would have been a cool offering.  Anyhow, I'm looking forward to this release.
"You were entrusted to lead the Republic." - Vote for Ven Zallow from THE OLD REPUBLIC in figure polls!

Feedback

Online Nicklab

• Jedi General
  • Deceived? WHAT?!?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1653 on: February 29, 2016, 05:11 PM »
There is a 3.75 inch Captain America with a Motorcycle set at TRU for $19.99. Looks, well, not worth $19.99.

Saw this in a TRU store today.  And I'm getting the sense that this might be a TRU exclusive, kind of like the Avengers - Age of Ultron 2-packs were.

The Captain America figure actually looked pretty good.  Although the uniform does look pretty dark in color.  As for the motorcycle?  Eh.

I'm hoping for an Unmasked version of the Winter Soldier for this line.  The one we got in the last Cap line was kind of lacking.  But the articulation on this new Cap looked solid.
« Last Edit: February 29, 2016, 05:16 PM by Nicklab »
"You were entrusted to lead the Republic." - Vote for Ven Zallow from THE OLD REPUBLIC in figure polls!

Feedback

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #1654 on: March 1, 2016, 11:28 AM »
I saw it at WalMart so it isn't an exclusive

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #1655 on: June 6, 2016, 03:09 PM »
Think this is the right thread?

I finally found NorthStar today at Gamestop unexpectedly. I figured he had to be out somewhere, I see them all over eBay.

Stoked to have most of Alpha Flight now. Shaman I can live without. Sasquatch in this scale seems like a glaring omission to me though.
Shemhamforash!

Online Nicklab

• Jedi General
  • Deceived? WHAT?!?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1656 on: June 7, 2016, 09:34 PM »
I was surprised to find the Vision, Gamora armored Spider Man today   First time I've seen this wave.

Feedback

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1657 on: June 8, 2016, 05:26 PM »
I was surprised to find the Vision, Gamora armored Spider Man today   First time I've seen this wave.

Nice find!  What store?
"After Tuesday even the calendar goes W T F. "

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #1658 on: June 19, 2016, 01:04 PM »

Found a freshly stocked case of this wave at a local Walmart last night. Grabbed Armored Spidey and left everything else (they had 1 of each and 2 Visions)
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks