Author Topic: Marvel Legends  (Read 409639 times)

Offline knashdx

• Jedi Knight
  • I see Llama's
    • View Profile
Marvel Legends
« Reply #3270 on: August 7, 2008, 10:13 AM »
WM Exc. Marvel Legends Ares Wave
UGH. I really only want Ares from this wave!  Not looking to buy all of these others though.  If anyone wants the remaing figs and does not want their BAF pieces, please let me know!

I will buy Gaurdian from you. Don't need the BAF piece.
I have been told to go to hell; well at least I will know everyone there!

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
Marvel Legends
« Reply #3271 on: August 8, 2008, 11:19 PM »
Saw the first few figures of the Hulk FFF wave at a Target in Fargo.  No She-Hulk unfortunately, but 8 figures to build FFF?  At $15 a piece?  Ouch.  $120 + taxes + figures I already have or don't want? :-X
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
Marvel Legends
« Reply #3272 on: August 9, 2008, 03:05 PM »
Saw the first few figures of the Hulk FFF wave at a Target in Fargo.  No She-Hulk unfortunately, but 8 figures to build FFF?  At $15 a piece?  Ouch.  $120 + taxes + figures I already have or don't want? :-X

Is she-hulk not shipping yet?  I have seen this wave all over, but no SH anywhere...

I got my Kazar and Shanna box set yesterday and they look amazing!
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
Marvel Legends
« Reply #3273 on: August 9, 2008, 03:31 PM »
That could be Justin.  There are three figures on the back that indicate they ship later.  Absorbing man was one, but I didn't pay attention to the rest.  I'm really just aiming to get Shulkie anyway, so it's kinda surprising I didn't pay more attention, but the toy scenario was pretty bleak on this run.

Offline efranks

• Jedi Knight
  • Eric Franks
    • View Profile
Marvel Legends
« Reply #3274 on: August 9, 2008, 05:51 PM »
I just found Absorbing Man the other day along with two other figures...a Hulk and I forget the third.  I thought it was odd that only part of the figures shown on the back were out.  I'm not picking this up but the Foom figure looks pretty awesome.

E...
"I sell the drugs that keep you people from seeing dragons at night." - Gus "Psych"

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
Marvel Legends
« Reply #3275 on: August 9, 2008, 11:04 PM »
She is shipping but i think at only 1 per case in only one of the assortments. Kind of stupid for a BAF wave, they should be packed evenly
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
Marvel Legends
« Reply #3276 on: August 10, 2008, 02:29 PM »
She is shipping but i think at only 1 per case in only one of the assortments. Kind of stupid for a BAF wave, they should be packed evenly

I actually took the time to look at the package today and she should be shipping with all of the current figs.  The three shadowed "coming this fall" figures were absorbing man, gray hulk, and some other dude, but looks like all the BAF figs from this wave should be out right now.  That's a real bummer, seeing as how the pegs are full everywhere I go.   :P
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline spiderpumpkin

• Jedi Padawan
  • Secto-Viper
    • View Profile
Marvel Legends
« Reply #3277 on: August 11, 2008, 02:39 AM »
I saw She-Hulk at a couple Targets last Wednesday.  Almost caved and bought all 8 between a few Target stores but in the end couldn't do it.

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
Marvel Legends
« Reply #3278 on: August 12, 2008, 12:59 AM »
A number of these, including absorbing man, are up at HTS.com.  Shulkie is out of stock, but Mikey found one for me anyway :-*

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
Marvel Legends
« Reply #3279 on: August 12, 2008, 07:48 AM »
I saw She-Hulk at a couple Targets last Wednesday.  Almost caved and bought all 8 between a few Target stores but in the end couldn't do it.

A number of these, including absorbing man, are up at HTS.com.  Shulkie is out of stock, but Mikey found one for me anyway :-*

So she is out and around the twin cities!  Spidey - do you remember which Targets you saw her at?  Probably long gone now, but hoping to find one of these local instead of resorting to evilbay.  Thanks!

Offline spiderpumpkin

• Jedi Padawan
  • Secto-Viper
    • View Profile
Marvel Legends
« Reply #3280 on: August 12, 2008, 01:35 PM »
I saw the She Hulks at the Andover and Blaine Target stores last week.  I was at the Andover store yesterday but that one was gone.  Maybe give Blaine a call and they can hold it.  I haven't been back to that store since last week and haven't seen She Hulk anywhere else.  I'll keep an eye out for you. 

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
Marvel Legends
« Reply #3281 on: August 20, 2008, 08:43 PM »
The 2-packs are back in stock over at HTS.

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Marvel Legends
« Reply #3282 on: August 26, 2008, 11:03 AM »
It sounds like the Target wave of ML is starting to hit retail, a few pics have been posted at The Fwoosh.  I think I'm mainly just looking for the Black Costume Spidey, since it looks like an improvement over the SMC one I have.  Undecided on the rest of the wave though, I'll have to see.

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
Marvel Legends
« Reply #3283 on: August 26, 2008, 11:39 AM »
I want the wave, any DPCI #'s yet?

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Marvel Legends
« Reply #3284 on: August 27, 2008, 10:28 AM »
I received the Ronin/Elektra two pack (regular version) from HTS yesterday, and I think its pretty well done.  I passed on the earlier Elektra figure at the time, and I was happy to add her to the Legends shelf.  I think this one might be better overall, and seems to be a pretty good figure.  Ronin is really well done too, and its nice to have a Clint Barton figure (although I'd still like to get a Hawkeye - hopefully he gets re-released/re-done at some point).  Anyways, a nice two pack overall, and the alternate heads/accessories are a nice bonus.