Author Topic: Marvel Legends  (Read 414956 times)

Offline Mikey D

• Jedi Knight
  • Lost soul
    • View Profile
Marvel Legends
« Reply #1185 on: April 25, 2005, 12:01 PM »
  Galactus is a bit of a Python-esque parody at the moment, but he's getting there. :)

Don't I know it.  His lower half is complete, but his head and right arm are just floating about because I have no chest to attach them to.
Common sense isn't so common

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Marvel Legends
« Reply #1186 on: April 25, 2005, 01:33 PM »
I have extra Galactus parts that come with Bullseye and Hulk if anyone needs them (which sounds like you Brent) if you want to pass on those two for any reason :)

Offline Mikey D

• Jedi Knight
  • Lost soul
    • View Profile
Marvel Legends
« Reply #1187 on: April 26, 2005, 07:50 AM »
If Brent doesn't want that Hulk piece, I'll take it Scott.  He's really the only one I don't want from that wave.
Common sense isn't so common

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
Marvel Legends
« Reply #1188 on: April 26, 2005, 11:11 AM »
Dang, Mikey beat me to it.  I actually saw the Hulk last night and didn't buy it for some reason.  I have a movie Hulk :-[, ripped shirt Hulk and a Mr. Fixit Hulk. 

I want the bullseye though, so don't need that part.  Well, I need it, but I want the figure too ::)
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline Ook

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Marvel Legends
« Reply #1189 on: April 26, 2005, 04:01 PM »
Anyone need green Hulk?

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
Marvel Legends
« Reply #1190 on: April 27, 2005, 03:02 PM »
Yeah.  I balked on one at C3. Guy initially wanted $30, and dropped his price to $20 REAL FAST.  A friend of mine told me that green Hulk is packed one per case, so I shouldn't pay more than $15 for it.  I may just wait to get it at retail.
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline Ook

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Marvel Legends
« Reply #1191 on: April 27, 2005, 03:14 PM »
I paid $20 + $8 on eBay, then found one at Kmart the very next day. :-[ First time I've ever jumped the gun and gone to eBay, though, so I'll live taking a loss on it. I figured I'd go to eBay since the ML chase figs were usually so hard to find, and I really wanted Hulk. He's the first chase I've ever wanted. Figures it would work out that way, though.

Offline Ben

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • greatest blog ever written.
Marvel Legends
« Reply #1192 on: April 28, 2005, 06:32 PM »
The FF movie figures have been found on the west coast.

TNI linky

Surprise, surprise... Invisible Woman is 1 per case.

4x Thing
4x Human Torch
3x Mr. Fantastic
1x Invisible Woman

Why they couldn't do three of each is beyond me, but I'm sure there will be plenty to go around. Each first series from the movies has been fairly abundant at retail.
don't you know there ain't no devil, there's just God when he's drunk

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
Marvel Legends
« Reply #1193 on: April 28, 2005, 07:32 PM »
See the thing is, it would be way to logical to have an even breakdown for the case.  ::)

You figure since they are doing better with ML they could have done the same here.
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Marvel Legends
« Reply #1194 on: April 29, 2005, 09:54 AM »
I saw that breakdown too, and it would seem that a somewhat even case packing would have made a lot more sense.  I'm looking forward to these figures, and hope to pick up 1 of each (the best) version of each individual character.  Sounds like they should be trickling out anytime in the next few weeks, so that is good.  It is frustrating that Invisible Woman is 1 per case, and on top of that, from what I understand there are three different variants of that figure...one "regular", one "phasing", and one "invisible".  Yikes.

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Marvel Legends
« Reply #1195 on: April 29, 2005, 10:05 AM »
The Mysterio Wave is out in Asia, should be here in a few weeks

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Marvel Legends
« Reply #1196 on: April 29, 2005, 10:34 AM »
I saw ML9 pop up again yesterday, in a couple of places.  The Wal-Mart where I found them a week+ ago had restocked, having 2x Grey Hulks, 1x Nightcrawler, 1x Prof X, 1x War Machine, 1x Deathlok, and 2x Bullseyes on the pegs when I was there.  And, shockingly, our local TRU had stocked this wave as well.  They had Grey Hulk, Bullseye, Nightcrawler, and Deathlok.  Nice to see new figures hitting the pegs a little more regularly, hopefully that continues as the waves go on.  These figures seem to all sell out very quickly around here though, no matter what wave it is (except for leftover Beasts/Gambits/Elektras that used to be found at TRU and Target, although those seem to be gone now too).

Offline Famine

• Noderator
  • Jedi Master
  • Who watches The Famine?
    • View Profile
Marvel Legends
« Reply #1197 on: April 29, 2005, 01:56 PM »
I want the bullseye though, so don't need that part.  Well, I need it, but I want the figure too ::)

You need Bullseye? We should talk. I have one I don't need (sans galactis parts).

On another note anyone find Hulk Buster Iron Man? I need it.

Kevin
The picture kept, will remind me...

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
Marvel Legends
« Reply #1198 on: April 29, 2005, 06:20 PM »

Kevin

He's not out yet. So, don't worry. You dont have to go crazy trying to find it yet.  ;D
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"

Offline Famine

• Noderator
  • Jedi Master
  • Who watches The Famine?
    • View Profile
Marvel Legends
« Reply #1199 on: April 29, 2005, 09:54 PM »

You need Bullseye? We should talk. I have one I don't need (sans galactis parts).

Kevin

Nix that, I picked up a MOC Variant Head (teeth baring) Bullseye if you still need him. God bless re-stock days at KB.

They had a Green Hulk but I wasn't 100% sure you needed him.

Kevin
The picture kept, will remind me...