Author Topic: Question Regarding Action Man/Z Force  (Read 3121 times)

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Question Regarding Action Man/Z Force
« on: March 28, 2012, 01:21 PM »
I'm curious, as I really don't know much about them, but are the 3.75" Z Force/Action Man/British GI Joes readily available for decent prices?  I am having trouble finding much on Ebay, but what I do find tends to be on the cheaper side...  I'm kind of curious more about lots of loose figures though, rather than one here or there.

And obviously would much prefer buying here than overseas.  :-\

Doesn't seem like many folks here are interested in them at all.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline efranks

• Jedi Knight
  • Eric Franks
    • View Profile
Re: Question Regarding Action Man/Z Force
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2012, 02:50 PM »
There are some really excellent figures in the UK line prior to them basically becoming just a copy of what we had over here in the Joe line.

They come up on eBay quite often but usually you'll have to pay to get them from the UK, I don't recall seeing too many auctions for the 3.75" stuff from the US. 

I only have one figure from the line but there are a couple more I'd like to get.  The quality on the earlier figures might not be up to Joe standards, they're closer in relation to vintage SW figures with 5PoA, but they're still fun.

E...
"I sell the drugs that keep you people from seeing dragons at night." - Gus "Psych"

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2012, 08:25 PM »
E, if you decide you want more, and we can find a lot of them, it might be a good way to get a bunch for each other.  There's only certain ones I'm interested in, and incomplete is fine by me, but it's maybe something we can try for at some point?
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?

Offline efranks

• Jedi Knight
  • Eric Franks
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2012, 11:58 PM »
I'd be up for that Jesse.  I've seen a few lots of incomplete, loose figures but never bid because there was stuff in there I wasn't interested in and didn't want to foot the whole bill on my own.

I haven't looked lately to know what's been showing up.  If you have a list of stuff you're interested in, post it here and I'll do the same.  Make it easier to keep an eye on eBay if we know what to look for.

E...
"I sell the drugs that keep you people from seeing dragons at night." - Gus "Psych"

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2012, 03:09 PM »
Sure thing...  I gotta look through it on SmallJoes to make sure.