(1/5) > >>

Scott:
Source Images:

Data

Vintage

Modern

POTJ Figure

Scott:
Last but not least (that's Death Star Droid) of the original Star Wars figures is the Power Droid

This one to me is not done.  Yeah they have made a Gonk Droid as seen on the Sandcrawler but the vintage figure is either based on the Lars Family Droid or the Mos Eisley Power Droid...they need to make a new blue one...pronto!

Jesse James:
I've always liked the commtech Gonk, but I've got all mine rubber-banded together at the ankles to keep their legs in a central position so the damn thing stands on its own.  Interesting feature to make its legs walk, but it sucks as a toy then to me.

I'd like to see them update the legs to a poseable leg system (I think the body is fine), and I agree that they should do a vintage blue deco one then to really consider this figure "done".  To me it's no different than the DSCommander or a Hoth Rebel in a brown vested uniform.  They have to be done to the figure/character they're based on to be "done".

I have a ton of the CT figure though, and they make good background filler.  I have a number of the repaint too, for the Hoth Gonk droid.  I like it even more because it has a customizability to it with the top ports.  I have one with 2 of the small black ports, one with a large orange port and small black port, one with neither port...  It's a more fun figure in that respect.

If they'd fix the legs, I'd be dandy with its final sculpt.  If they'd give us a blue one, I'd be really dandy with yet another vintage figure knocked out by Hasbro.

Matt_Fury:
I'm cool with what we have now.

Darth Broem:
I really liked that Hoth version with the "cap" from a few years back.  Yeah, I would take a blue version for sure. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version