Collectibles > Collect All 92!

Luke Skywalker (Hoth Battle Gear)

<< < (2/7) > >>

Darth_Anton:
I agree Muftak. This one's out of order. Technically.

Scott:
Yeah I'm not going by release order anymore I switched to movie chronology

Darthfloyd:
This was the only luke I had growing up (I had boussh and endor leia, and bespin, and eventually Endor, Han), so he was one of my favorites.  Then again, my parents pulled the wool over my eyes and told me the B-wing Pilot I had was a Luke Pilot figure, so I had what I thought was a second luke, but this one still was my go-to Luke for all non flying missions.

Carpeteria3000:
The vintage Luke was my first Luke figure as a kid, though I don't think I realized it was a Luke figure at all. I got a box of figures secondhand from an older cousin who grew out of them, and that figure was included. Since there was nothing that really identified it as a "Luke" figure to me, I think it was awhile before I even realized that's who it was.

When the new line came out, my very first figure that I got was the POTF2 Hoth Luke - it was the only Luke I could find, and I snatched it up. I still think that figure looks pretty good.

Nicklab:
This was probably one of the cooler vintage figures I can recall.  And I really liked how this as well as the Hoth Han worked in conjunction with the tauntaun.

As for the modern versions?  The Saga Gold version was cool.  Especially with the ice cave pieces.  But compared with other well articulated figures it's woefully inadequate.  I'd like to see a new version with super articulation and some softgoods.  Ball-jointed hips would be a must so that this figure could sit properly on a new tauntaun.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version