Collectibles > Kubricks

Deluxe Series 4 - Death Star

<< < (62/64) > >>

JediJman:

--- Quote from: R5Don4 on March 24, 2012, 03:06 PM ---Yep.  That is the Death Star Space Station with the trash compactor pulled out.  I'd know it anywhere, I have three (at one time I was trying to make a complete pie of them :P).  It's great for displays.
--- End quote ---

Correctamundo!  I set them up in my vintage DS for a while.  Funny, I ended up nabbing three as well to make a Death Star wall of sorts.  I think the old Trash Compactor looks goofy in all three, but otherwise makes for a slick display piece.

As for the TIP Pilots, I thought it was a straight repaint the first time I looked at it.  I really like how they were true to the vintage vs. POTF2 chest plates though.

Dan:
There's an R2-Q5 chase on the bay for BIN $189-

JesseVader08:
Does anyone have a spare Vader kicking around?  I'd love to add one to my collection, so please PM me if you have one available.  Thanks guys!

spookedhippie:
Well this will teach me for losing these boxes! Does any know which parts come with which figures?!

Jayson:

--- Quote from: spookedhippie on June 14, 2013, 05:27 PM ---Well this will teach me for losing these boxes! Does any know which parts come with which figures?!

--- End quote ---

Darth Vader = head
Imp. Digntary = body
TIE Pilot = bottom "hub" with arm
R2 = arms "A" & "B"
Leia = arms "C" &"D"
Captain Antilles = greeblie "E", arm "G" and display stand

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version