Collectibles > The Vintage Collection

Recent Vintage Collection Purchases

<< < (3/294) > >>

McMetal:

--- Quote from: Peakob1 on June 30, 2010, 04:42 PM ---Just picked up a C3PO and the twin pod cloud car at a TRU in Denver. Jun 30Th so a month early, Awesome!!!
I'm sure they had the rest earlier today but I didn't get there till noon. I passed on the Vader, Boba and 4-LOM
I even got the C3PO for 4.99 because i purchased 2 items

Lucky Day! check your TRU's people!  ;D

--- End quote ---

Was it the one off Havana? I was just there last month!

Why do all the stickler, by-the-book TRU employees work here in VA? (rhetorical question only)

Could anything happen to them legally if they sold them early? Store sanctions, etc?

Peakob1:
the store on Mississippi actually! they also had the new blue tank and Anakin's star fighter in blue also.
I felt the same way when the EU wave came thru my neck of the woods they stuck so close to the release date that they were super hard to find
they told me 5 times they never heard of exclusive items like that... go figure (no pun intended)  ;)

Jesse James:
Some things CAN happen, but there really only seemed to be strict enforcement by Hasbro in movie years when leaking stuff meant leaking stuff about the movies.  It doesn't seem to be as important these days.

iFett:

--- Quote from: Jesse James on June 30, 2010, 07:10 PM ---Some things CAN happen

--- End quote ---

So what CAN happen?  I've always wondered about that.

Matt_Fury:

--- Quote from: Peakob1 on June 30, 2010, 05:20 PM ---the store on Mississippi actually! they also had the new blue tank and Anakin's star fighter in blue also.
I felt the same way when the EU wave came thru my neck of the woods they stuck so close to the release date that they were super hard to find
they told me 5 times they never heard of exclusive items like that... go figure (no pun intended)  ;)

--- End quote ---

Crap!  I was just there yesterday!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version