Collectibles > The Vintage Collection

Vintage Collection Pricing - Sales, Discounts, Price Hikes!

<< < (204/244) > >>

Scockery:
I got one today, my first "new" AT-ST (Wal-Marts never got them here, missed the boat on the Target one, waited on this release because of negative stories about the quality). I wish I'd bought all three that were left now. 

They had 2 vintage figures marked down, but scanned them and they were full price, not even their sticker price.  Clone Wars figures from 3 years ago (heavy assault super battle droid, Rex) are still $9.99.

Then I somehow talked myself out of 75% off Valentine's day candy.

Then I got the last 3 pack Droid Set at Target for $7.48 or whatever.

Diddly:

--- Quote from: McMetal on February 21, 2013, 09:17 AM ---Walmart is going nuts though, I saw 2+ cases of the new "greatest hits" wave at 2 different stores last night. Multiple Aaylas, Noms, RFT's etc. It was cool at first, but now it just makes me bitter that the only 2 TVC I still actually want are nowhere to be found. (Starkiller and Shae) That wave was absolutely a no-show here.

--- End quote ---

I stopped at two Wal-Marts over the weekend and yeah, lots of remnants of the Evazan/2011 repacks wave, meaning more Qui-Gons on the pegs. ::) Nobody must have told them that they're supposed to be clearancing stuff out. Targets and TRUs here are void of any product save for Clone Wars Anakins and Windus.

I did, however cave and snag another Fordo and Fleet Trooper from Wal-Mart. Of course I keep missing the Gammoreans.

Jeff:
Many Hasbro action figure lines are Buy One, Get One 30% off at EE.  Offer valid on new in-stock orders placed on the Entertainment Earth website between February 27, 2013 and March 5, 2013.

Darth_Anton:
I picked up a couple of At-St's half of at Kmart. Cheep imperial stuff is like crack.

Jesse James:
You're truly a member of the New Order.  You have a hardbound copy of the Tarkin Doctrine.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version